The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Devils 4-2 Loss to the Devils Feb 20th

Robongo

Not a bad second half to the game, but the first half was horrible. They tried to battle back but just couldnt quite make it.

I don't see any excuse for that poor effort. Back to back, sure. But Jersey is so close to NY so travel is not the issue, plus the Rangers played fine today.

Rangers didn't fly 4000km into NY through 3 time zones in the last couple days

I'm left wondering what-if the Canucks had gotten their penalty shot and scored but otherwise I ain't even mad. With yesterday's win this was house money. Only two back-to-backs left in the season.

I know right?

I'm pretty sure it would have been Daniel shooting too

I'm left wondering what-if the Canucks had gotten their penalty shot and scored but otherwise I ain't even mad. With yesterday's win this was house money. Only two back-to-backs left in the season.

I'm thinking Vrbata forehand - backhand - goal - tie game

I'm not sure what the exact ruling is though and whether we should have had a PS

does Management hate Kassian if so prove it

does the Coaching staff hate Kassian if so prove it

the people that keep bringing crap like this up like where the haters at or eat it WD it's sad and embarrassing i get it you are a Kassian fan nothing wrong with that but guess what he is not bigger than the team the sooner Kassian fans realize this the better

Management probably doesn't, but if you don't think Willie D does then I don't know what to tell you. It's clear as day and the evidence is in the fact that he holds Kassian to different standards compared to other players.

Good thing I switched to a blue bloods instead of the third period. It was a great episode they were dealing with the murder of a Russian mob bosses son .. As always the Reagans came through and got there guy.. Woman as well as the fiances mom was the killer! I know !!

I'm gonna watch modern family now..

Management probably doesn't, but if you don't think Willie D does then I don't know what to tell you. It's clear as day and the evidence is in the fact that he holds Kassian to different standards compared to other players.

we don't know what happens at practice and behind closed doors and people need to realize this

we don't know what is going on and it's not clear as day people taking interview quotes as fact should watch the Kesler interviews last year regarding him being traded

we see a 60 minute game that is our window into this team and it's a very small window with very limited info about what is actually going on so stop pretending to act like you know what WD thinks about the players on this team

That doesn't mean he hates him.

Before Kassian was benched, he was not playing well at all.

If I recall correctly he only had 5 points in 40ish games, was not back checking, skating slowly to the bench, etc.

And it's not like he was yanked immediately, he played briefly on the second, the third, then the fourth, then was benched.

Edit: Bottom line, WD did what was necessary and hey look it seems to have paid off. He's maturing up and he's producing while playing responsible defensively.

Higgins is worst than Kassian at least cost us a goal once every 2-3 games and he gets 15 mins of ice. If Kassian were playing those minutes he would have more that 26 points (Higgins total) for sure

Archived