McMillan

Hamhuis - Weber

Sbisa - Clendening

Stanton - Biega

Sanguinetti

Miller

Lack

Wow we are so depleted

:) Yes. Without it we'd look like last season. For example, without Vrbata we'd be absolutely sunk.

Gotta say the twins have really stepped up since all the injuries. really impressed by how they've been doing lately.

It's about time we got Jensen back up here. Either he needs to get going on the NHL level or he'll soon be a Josh Holden for us. He's got all the tools but needs to get going a la Kassian. Do it now!

Gotta say the twins have really stepped up since all the injuries. really impressed by how they've been doing lately.

It's about time we got Jensen back up here. Either he needs to get going on the NHL level or he'll soon be a Josh Holden for us. He's got all the tools but needs to get going a la Kassian. Do it now!

They are playing with as much determination as I've ever seen. They know that the buck stops with them and they are determined to make the playoffs this year and not have a repeat season. They are the lifeblood of the team. Around the start of the new year they had some cold streaks (as all players do), but they have repicked up their game to where it was to start the season and are driving us to good places (aside from the first of NJD, but they made up for it in the 3rd).

I'm really rooting for Jensen to make a splash when he comes up. This could be his best chance he'll ever get. Not that he's a complete bust if he doesn't make it this year, but it will be harder than ever to get another audition. Here's to hoping he takes the bull by the horns here and forces managements hand!

If McMills sits we better see Kassian start the game with the Sedins. I gave WD props for last game when he did play them together and I would give him insane props if Kassian plays and starts the next game with the Sedins.

Wouldn't mind seeing what Jensen can do with the Sedins as well though I would of preferred to see Gaunce if they plan on filling a bottom 6 role.

He will, he's earned it.

some of you don't actually watch the games. From the media pundits to Benning they all say the same thing about Kassian - he needs to be more consistent in his play. When he is off his game he really stands out with poor play - turning pucks over, standing around, not skating.

Willie from what I've seen is really good at how he managed players . He has never criticized a player in the media, and often defends them. when Kassian was no playing he said well things aren't going well but he's working hard. As well Kassain gets to play on the first line last night - now if that isn't a pat on the back then what is. willie has said it time and time again, he plays players who he knows what he's going to get from them in terms of a good solid game.

Jensen is obviously up because Burrows is out and Mcmillan has done nothing noticeable to warrant being in the line up.

If McMills sits we better see Kassian start the game with the Sedins. I gave WD props for last game when he did play them together and I would give him insane props if Kassian plays and starts the next game with the Sedins.

Wouldn't mind seeing what Jensen can do with the Sedins as well though I would of preferred to see Gaunce if they plan on filling a bottom 6 role.

Why would you give him insane props for starting Kassian with the twins next game?

It's a no brainer, he would be pretty stupid not to if Burrows is out imo.

Why would you give him insane props for starting Kassian with the twins next game?

It's a no brainer, he would be pretty stupid not to if Burrows is out imo.

The way its been going I wouldnt doubt McMillan and Jensen start over Kassian .

Its getting pretty crowded with players,,half of Utica is up

TDL's only a week away. Hopefully Jensen gets in a couple games and has the opportunity to stay, should some trades open up permanent roster spots. (that goes for BobbyS, too)

I'm beginning to wonder if injuries can't be used as an excuse for the Canucks' downfall last year under Tortorella.... wait no, that isn't right, it is pretty f'ing obvious at this point that Torts sucks nuts.

Well, compare who we had for fill-ins last season versus this season.

I'm really rooting for Jensen to make a splash when he comes up. This could be his best chance he'll ever get. Not that he's a complete bust if he doesn't make it this year, but it will be harder than ever to get another audition. Here's to hoping he takes the bull by the horns here and forces managements hand!

The kid's 21 and in just his second season playing pro. If this were Detroit, he'd still be 2-3 years away from cracking the lineup.

Going to assume McMillan is scratched and Jensen will slot in, and righteously so; I reckon McMillan has shown absolutely nothing that warrants staying in the lineup for the time being. Hopefully Jensen can at least get a point or two and get his confidence up while he's in. He could rotate 2nd line duties with Hansen.

Archived