The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[News] Jensen Recalled

SvenBae

lol playing in ahl is vastly different than ohl just because mccan has had a decent yr means yrs gonna be better than hunter, gaunce got 70 points last yr in ohl he will maybe end up with 30 in ahl which is great so yah not sure how hes having a bad yr at all.

Gaunce deserves a callup way more than jensen who has regressed this yr.

Benning did have some good things to say about Jensen,....although it makes you wonder how many more chances he's going to get.

it would rather foolish and he will end up looking like Torts if he does,,the backlash would be huge.

what happens if Jensen plays Kassian doesn't and he gets a hat trick and Canucks win 3-0

people need to stop looking at the individuals and look at the team as a whole because all that matters is the 2 points and a playoff spot at the end of the day

what happens if Jensen plays Kassian doesn't and he gets a hat trick and Canucks win 3-0

people need to stop looking at the individuals and look at the team as a whole because all that matters is the 2 points and a playoff spot at the end of the day

explain to me why Kassian wouldnt play..this I need to know..what are they trying to prove here..and Jensen is going to give us a better chance at 2 points than Kassian??

It is not so much looking at individuals as it is looking at coaching decisions. I am not down with the theory that the coach can do no wrong. And I would be highly suspect of Willie D's coaching ability if he chooses to bench Kassian tomorrow

Do you think trading Jensen is a good idea? I think its an atrocious idea. The kid reminds me of Naslund before he put it together.

Actually no, I don't want any of the top prospects to be traded. That being said, Benning has shown he isn't against moving a developing one for one that's NHL-ready. Seems that Jensen is not far off from that now, however.

Interesting comparison. Jensen's also more physical than Naslund ever was though.

Yeah well thats another plus on why to keep him and let him develop. Jensens release reminds me of Nazzy's. I think Jensen when in his prime will be a 25-30 goal guy. Those arent players you trade away just so you can make the playoffs and then lose in the first round to the Kings...

Archived