The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Islanders

-Vintage Canuck-

Great job on the PGT VC (and Post #2 TZ)

Ah, winning feels good, doesn't it? I'm having a crappy life atm, so this is really a ray of sunshine. Well done boys, you show 'em that we've got it.

looks like the Canucks have turned a corner. Hopefully things will be better for you around the next corner as well.

Got a whole lot of respect for the Canucks. They've got Edler, Tanev, Bieksa, Bonino, Burrows, Richardson all out... then Miller and Sbisa this game.... yet they keep gutting out victories! They're doing it with a team effort, with the experience of the 'old guys'... the Sedins, Vrbata, Higgins ... the raw energy of the young guns... Horvat, Kenins, Dorsett... the solid, simple game of the young D... and most importantly, stellar goaltending from both Miller and Lack. I can't wait for the playoffs when we get back some of the injured starters!

Got a whole lot of respect for the Canucks. They've got Edler, Tanev, Bieksa, Bonino, Burrows, Richardson all out... then Miller and Sbisa this game.... yet they keep gutting out victories! They're doing it with a team effort, with the experience of the 'old guys'... the Sedins, Vrbata, Higgins ... the raw energy of the young guns... Horvat, Kenins, Dorsett... the solid, simple game of the young D... and most importantly, stellar goaltending from both Miller and Lack. I can't wait for the playoffs when we get back some of the injured starters!

yes exactly

So.. many.. injuries!!

I am amazed that this team hasn't crumbled out of playoff contention yet! JB's "Next Man Up" philosophy is working so far, and props to WD for getting the most out of every player and the Sedins for stepping the **** up - leading the charge and carrying the offense lately with so many injuries when we need them the most.

With Miller out now (how long?), this should get interesting in net.

Great job on the PGT VC (and Post #2 TZ)

Ah, winning feels good, doesn't it? I'm having a crappy life atm, so this is really a ray of sunshine. Well done boys, you show 'em that we've got it.

Hang in there Deb. We've got your back. Things could be worse. You could be a Leafs fan. :sick:

This is the resurgence we were hoping to see last year.. boys playing like they're having fun again. Nice to see.

The Sedins especially have resurged. They've actually got more points this year with less playing time. Smart time management on the part of WD, something Torts failed at. Lately the twins have played with as much drive and abrasiveness as I've ever seen them.

Archived