The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

23 games left: Is Bo Horvat going to score 15? Or maybe even 20?

*Buzzsaw*

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Realistically i think he will tapper off soon offensively.

Honestly right now points and any offense is really a bonus/icing on the cake for a young fourth line center.

Im more so just concerned on whether he can consistently play solid defensive hockey, keep up the intensity he brings each game and etc

With a depleted roster his ice time will only be going up. Which means more opportunities to score. Scorevat plays tight defence and jumps at his opportunities to transition up ice. So he's never really a liability, and has shown he has finish by grinding it out in the tough areas like bloody nose alley. He's responsible defensively to an almost unteachable level similarly to a player like Tanev. Yet at the same time, has an offensive flare that he shows when he flies like a bat out of hell up through the neutral zone to set up a play, or a goal of his own. He plays by reacting to pure instincts through a mentally and physically developed body that is always in hussle mode. He's going to outwork and in turn outplay virtually everyone, and work his way up the roster quicker than most are gonna expect. His numbers may plateau for stretches, like any and every player's does, but his numbers will be going nowhere but up as time moves forward. Ask Bo. He knows.

I think WD will want to rest the twins periodically so they'll be fresh for the playoffs, which means more ice-time for Horvat. I think he does even better than his current production because of his added ice-time and reaches 20.

If Willie rests the twins so "they'll be fresh for the playoffs" there won't be any playoffs. Canucks are in a dogfight and it will probably go down to the wire.

lol only options we have to vote are 15 goals+ or 20 goals+.

I think he nets 6-10 goals tbh.

I don't think you understood the OP. He's not saying 15 or 20 goals between now and the end of the season, he's talking about the season overall.

Anybody remember when i said horvat will get 30 points this year. You all laughted and made fun of me because he had to get something like 23 points in 38 games. JUST THOUGHT I'D POINT IT OUT

Not that this is the case for you but with so many CDCers throwing $&!# at the wall, I think we all assume that it's luck that causes some to stick.

Has been getting better, more confident, all year. I wouldn't be surprised to see him score another 5 to 7 goals down the stretch.

I think he has something dramatic left this year. A big muilti-goal game in a must-win at home. A Bo Horvatrick to send fans in to a frenzy.

I wouldn't mind him as the burrows like net front prescence on the pp. don't want to put too much pressure but he seems to shield the puck and get in the dirty areas well possibly better than katsina can?

Yeah, well, playing in front of the net can really take a toll on your body with all the slashes/dirty stuff that goes on

I remember Kesler just didn't want to do it anymore after 2011 (or maybe 2012) because his body was so broken from it.. I wouldn't really want to put that on Horvat.

Archived