The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

TRU OL Courses (any recommendations?)

stevo.uoeno

Hey guys,

Just curious whether anyone who has taken an online course at TRU could recommend any easy GPA boosters (preferably upper level). Yes I understand that my grade depends on my effort etc. however I'm sure you would agree some classes are much easier than others in terms of marking or assignments. The reason I ask is because registration just opened today for Summer and I need to improve my average slightly in hopes of getting into my law school of choice.

Thanks in advance for any feedback, much appreciated.

:)

I have taken about 4 TRU online courses. From my experience, these are VERY time consuming courses. Don't expect to be able to breeze through these without much work, the assignments take quite a bit of time. If you're willing to put in the work it's not a bad way to get some courses done on your own free time.

I'm sure there are also ones that are quicker than others. I took a math course and it was fairly reasonable as far as time spent. I took a psychology course and it was ridiculous in the amount of time required for assignments and in order to prepare for the exam.

Finishing up my degree with TRU-OL. I'm doing the Finance concentration, so those courses aren't really easy, especially if you gotta focus on motivating yourself.

So far, all the course work isn't difficult per se, just a lot of work. The International Business course I found kinda easy, but you gotta write like 5 papers or something. Time consuming.

Archived