The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks in Buffalo

canuck_Pride

The Sabres traded him and went into freefall... It's all part of the two season tank plan!! Reinhart then McEichel!

I actually don't mind the Sabres (I've got a Buffaslug jersey in my closet), but when they're trying to be worse than the Oilers...

I mean, some things are just unachievable, man!!

All jokes aside, I don't know whether it's brilliant or foolish. I mean, they had Halak, but traded him for Neuvirth. If it is Season 2 of the hit TV show, Tanks For the Memories, then I hope they cancel the show after this (even though the Oilers are stuck at Season 20). Sorry, I said all jokes aside. They're a good team potentially with loads of talent stocked up for next season. I hope they do well next year.

I actually don't mind the Sabres (I've got a Buffaslug jersey in my closet), but when they're trying to be worse than the Oilers...

I mean, some things are just unachievable, man!!

All jokes aside, I don't know whether it's brilliant or foolish. I mean, they had Halak, but traded him for Neuvirth. If it is Season 2 of the hit TV show, Tanks For the Memories, then I hope they cancel the show after this (even though the Oilers are stuck at Season 20). Sorry, I said all jokes aside. They're a good team potentially with loads of talent stocked up for next season. I hope they do well next year.

This is the last year of tanking. The Sabres are running out of things to trade away. After McEichel gets on board, they'll be back in the playoffs in 2-3 years and if the stars align just right, contending for the SC in 4.

This is the last year of tanking. The Sabres are running out of things to trade away. After McEichel gets on board, they'll be back in the playoffs in 2-3 years and if the stars align just right, contending for the SC in 4.

CoHo says let me go :P

I'd rather Buffalo get McEichel than Edmonton

CoHo says let me go :P

I'd rather Buffalo get McEichel than Edmonton

CoHo is stuck as a Sabre unless he gets bought out. I don't see him getting bought out.

When Nolan gets fired after the season and Murray hires Luke Richardson as the new head coach, CoHo will get another shot at sinking or swimming as a Top 6 player.

CoHo for Sestito?

In all seriousness, I wonder what it would take for a team to get Cody. My guess is that Murray will hold onto him for another season. If a team offered up a late second round pick in this draft, it would probably be worth it just to get out from under the contract. Who knows? Murray is pretty unpredictable.

In all seriousness, I wonder what it would take for a team to get Cody. My guess is that Murray will hold onto him for another season. If a team offered up a late second round pick in this draft, it would probably be worth it just to get out from under the contract. Who knows? Murray is pretty unpredictable.

I feel he'd probably take Miles Liberati and a 5th next year

Going with the old "Edmonton" plan eh?

Except as many here have said, the Sabres are doing it better and smarter than Edmonton. Rumour has it that Murray is looking to trade the 3rd first round pick along with a prospect or two if he can get a good proven young player or two out of it. Edmonton for it's part has always shied away from trading their picks.

He proved that he is willing to do what it takes in the Evander Kane trade.

the Illuminati tried to kill me in Buffalo in 1996, I went to a Neil Young concert and watched it from in front of the Front of House mixing board, directly under the scoreboard

a few days later this happened

hockeyrink.jpg

If I remember right, there were people on the ice when it happened. Had they been under it, it would have turned from semi-funny into a tragedy.

Except as many here have said, the Sabres are doing it better and smarter than Edmonton. Rumour has it that Murray is looking to trade the 3rd first round pick along with a prospect or two if he can get a good proven young player or two out of it. Edmonton for it's part has always shied away from trading their picks.

He proved that he is willing to do what it takes in the Evander Kane trade.

He was also willing to do what it took in the Cody Hodgson trade too. That is turning out great.

Archived