The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do we make the playoffs? Yes or No

Ronalds.Kenins41

Do we make the playoffs  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Honestly I have 0 hockey respect for anyone who didn't expect this star studded, deep team to not make the dance.

Didn't take a genius to see the talent of this bonified playoff team under a new coach who isn't a Bostonian madman.

Cup or bust for the remainder of the twins contract. Lord Henrik will hoist the cup before the contract is up.

Go Canucks Go!

lol....wut?

I'll admit, I had lots of doubts about this team. I predicted that injuries would hurt this team down the road.

My prediction stands correct. However, with the amazing job Benning has done by providing not only depth, but actual, quality depth, we have been able to beat teams with our young guns fused in and around the line-up. Not only that, but we are using our prospects and developing them the proper way.

If everything stays at this pace, we should be able to make the playoffs ;)

lol....wut?

Sedins, Edler, burrows, juice, Miller, Mr goal of the year Bonino, radim all star vrbata, the list goes on. Didn't take a genius to predict this team would make it to the dance.

All u had to do was google "canucks 2014 roster plz" and also know a little bit about hockey

Teams banged up beyond imagination and they're proving they are... Wait for it...

Wait for it....

ELITE

:bigblush:

Hey guys, nhlstats.net is a great site for seeing about playoff security. Go here: http://www.nhlstats.net/315082276 and you will see that to make the playoffs, we will have to win about 0.542 of our games. I think it is a great tool to see how the Canucks are doing. And, seeing as we are about a .500 team against the west, and we have some easy teams left, I expect we should make the playoffs.

Vancouver and Calgary would be a heck of a series!

I'm drooling to see Vancouver vs Anaheim

Just imagine vrbata being the best #17 in the series. Maybe second round? So pumped. Boys better pick up the pace and maybe eye that first spot in the division

After these last two games on the current roadie they don't have to touch the Eastern timezone again this season. A more relaxed travel schedule will be huge to keep things fresh down the stretch. You mention they play 18/21 games against the West after this trip but they also play 13/21 games at home. As long as the guys coming back from injury don't take too long to adjust the Canucks will do fine. How much damage they can do in the playoffs will have a lot to do with the luck of the final standings.

Sedins, Edler, burrows, juice, Miller, Mr goal of the year Bonino, radim all star vrbata, the list goes on. Didn't take a genius to predict this team would make it to the dance.

All u had to do was google "canucks 2014 roster plz" and also know a little bit about hockey

Teams banged up beyond imagination and they're proving they are... Wait for it...

Wait for it....

ELITE

:bigblush:

The Sedins are stars. The rest are not.

1. Look up the meaning of elite.

2. Look up where the Canucks finished last season and where they currently are in the standings this season.

3. Stop calling them elite because they are not.

Anyone who calls Bieksa, Bonino, etc "stars" does not understand what a "star" in the NHL is. Please do not make me laugh this hard again. I could have a stroke.

I actually have never noticed your sig until now. I think that might be the most ridiculous comment I have ever read on CDC. So regular season = Championships now? Too bad the regular season means jack squat to anyone in terms of being champions.

The Sedins are stars. The rest are not.

1. Look up the meaning of elite.

2. Look up where the Canucks finished last season and where they currently are in the standings this season.

3. Stop calling them elite because they are not.

Anyone who calls Bieksa, Bonino, etc "stars" does not understand what a "star" in the NHL is. Please do not make me laugh this hard again. I could have a stroke.

I actually have never noticed your sig until now. I think that might be the most ridiculous comment I have ever read on CDC. So regular season = Championships now? Too bad the regular season means jack squat to anyone in terms of being champions.

maybe miller too for a couple years

I'm expecting a first round exit. If we go into the playoffs and actually make some noise, that's great, we get to watch more playoff hockey.

If we don't make the playoffs we get a higher pick in an extremely deep draft. I'm really okay with either at this point because I understand this team is in a transitional phase.

Nucks will make the playoffs, 2nd place in the West. Ducks will be third and LA first. Calgary will be second wildcard and Blackhawks will be first. Winnipeg will be 3rd in their division. Those are my bold predictions.

I think that the Canucks will beat the Ducks the first round, but lose the second round to LA.

Archived