The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do we make the playoffs? Yes or No

Ronalds.Kenins41

Do we make the playoffs  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think we'll get into the playoffs, at what position though is another question. No higher than second in the pacific and that's practically guaranteed.

I was in the 'flame-out for a higher draft pick' camp, but this team of ours has shown quite a bit of moxie over the last while and as far as I'm concerned they've passed the "point of no return" in regards to getting a top pick. They'd better make the playoffs now and not fall just short, that would be the worst.

It would be nice to see some playoff hockey in Vancouver again, and if the stars align maybe an '82 or '94 type of run with a happier ending. Not counting on that though but it's fun to dream.

Glad to see the yes votes at 88% at least, and why not!

Even with a fan bias, there is a lot to be positive about, not only the team but it's playoff chances.

When I watch the games I see a system played not only by hockey players but more importantly, teammates.

These guys are playing to win and they play for each other.

Granted, this team has to play hard every game to make the playoffs, but I'm as confident as the team that we will!

Go Canucks Go!

12th in the league, "star studded"

but go ahead let's hear all about how we're better than the 11 teams ahead of us

Second in the pacific... That's all that matters. You're only relative to your division and the pacific is the best division.

@wsa like I said before... I keep saying elite to bug you a little and also a little part of it is that I believe they are elite

I'll see you at the cup parade.

Second in the pacific... That's all that matters. You're only relative to your division and the pacific is the best division.

@wsa like I said before... I keep saying elite to bug you a little and also a little part of it is that I believe they are elite

I'll see you at the cup parade.

no it isn't, get some knowledge outside of the canucks and the pacific division and you might finally realize this.

I wouldn't bet money on the Canucks making it in. I just think the teams packed-up with the Canucks are more able to win in the crunch than the Canucks are.

Yeah if there's one team that knows how to close the deal and make the playoffs it's the Winnipeg Jets. Oh wait.

no it isn't, get some knowledge outside of the canucks and the pacific division and you might finally realize this.

Yes it is. You don't know anything about hockey.

The major cup threats are in the pacific and a few in the central.

Archived