The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Do we make the playoffs? Yes or No

Ronalds.Kenins41

Do we make the playoffs  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I believe Lack can do it. He has a better team in front this year than he had last year. Also, he's a year older.

Yup. I agree.

Last year luongo got traded, this is just an injury. The pressure is less as Miller will come back eventually.

Lack is good enough to carry us into the playoffs and get us that second seed.

We will be in the playoffs, there is no doubt about it in my mind.

We've currently feeling good and playing reasonably well, even with all the injuries we have. We still haven't been stringing together too many wins to make a big difference. And I feel we need to do it now to get a bit of a gap to a few of the hungry teams behind us. Cuz we'll hit a few speed bumps on the way and it'll be quite fight and grande finale before we see who's in and who's out.

Yes.

Yes it is. You don't know anything about hockey.

The major cup threats are in the pacific and a few in the central.

you prove with every post that you know nothing so you saying that to anyone is hilarious lol

the only cup threat in the pacific is Anaheim and maybe LA, we aren't.

and no cup threats in the east? lol just stop talking now

You've likely used all your pluses.

They had to implement a daily limit, otherwise Vintage would have broken CDC by now...

I'm not 100% sure on this, but I think there is a limit on how many +1s you can give per day.

Thanks guys, thought so.. but even when I wake up and go to plus one somebody, it still sometimes gives me the messages. Maybe its a carry over from the day before. But anyways thanks guys, greatly appreciated!!

you prove with every post that you know nothing so you saying that to anyone is hilarious lol

the only cup threat in the pacific is Anaheim and maybe LA, we aren't.

and no cup threats in the east? lol just stop talking now

Canucks ducks kings

Hawks preds blues

These are the only contenders.

Only way an NY team, pens or habs or lightning win is if the west murdered each other getting to the final.

Honestly I have 0 hockey respect for anyone who didn't expect this star studded, deep team to not make the dance.

Didn't take a genius to see the talent of this bonified playoff team under a new coach who isn't a Bostonian madman.

Cup or bust for the remainder of the twins contract. Lord Henrik will hoist the cup before the contract is up.

Go Canucks Go!

Not sure if you're a moron, or if you just enjoy screwing with people and getting people all wound up...

Archived