The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Season ticket renewal

BCNeil

That's kind of a tough question because everyone is different. I'm not a huge fan of "half way between" seats. When I go to games I either want the cheapest seats or the best seats. I don't know why I am like that, but it's just how it is. Upper bowl centre can get pretty expensive if you go into the UB1 category.

True. Do you know if it's cheaper to get say row 24 or 25 lowebowl than the UB1?

Alot of ppl I know changed to cheapest seats the past few years, it's just easier to get rid of.. I bought some lower bowl and club seats this yr on game day, cost me $40 -70, can't beat that price. I sold my nosebleed for similar prices earlier in the yr lol

That time of year already BCNeil? Hello. I thought it was good news too, but... they aren't really advertising it, and I think the reason is because most people think prices should come down.

Any season ticket holder who has tried to sell tickets this year has seen how bad the market is. Pretty much no one wants them. Tickets are selling for way below season ticket holder cost a lot of times. That's not sustainable... because if it was then people would dump their season tickets and buy on the open market.

I suspect low renewal rates again this year.

Vancouver is, and always has been a "round 2 city". People only pay attention to the Canucks when they win the 1st round of the playoffs and go to round 2. This is exactly what happened in 2002-03 season when the Canucks went to Round 2 for the first time in 7 seasons. They sold out every game after that for almost 10 years. Same thing happened in 1991-92.

Good thing is if they make it to round 3, they always win it. 3/3 so far.

If they ever get there :) Their record is really bad for round 1 and round 2.

10-26 in round 1

3-7 in round 2

3-0 in round 3

0-3 in round 4

The 0-3 at the end stings the most........

I got lower bowl Columbus for my free pair of tickets. Murphy's law I guess because I am still trying to sell my original tickets to that game

Archived