The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Season ticket renewal

BCNeil

Hi everyone,

so on the subject of Tickets prices, in November I am going on vacation and I am traveling to Vancouver(all the way from Brazil).

One of the things we want to do is to watch a Canuck game, I remember someone saying that early season tickets are cheaper then later ones.

Can anyone tell me how much a ticket cost at the beginning of the season? (can be an average price, no need for an accurate value)

Thanks!

The canucks seriously need to lower the season ticket prices. As a season ticket holder for 9 straight years. .the next season might be my last if things don't change soon. It is cheaper to buy tickets on the secondary market. Impossible to break even if you try to sell :(

When is the renewal due date?

The Canucks have said there UB3 and UB4 are sold out for 2015.16 season...This is the area that I want to get, Canucks rep told me that I can put a deposit down and if the seats aren't available then I can use my deposit on single game tickets...which are stupidly overly priced?!!

Does that mean they already know that all tickets for those areas are gone? Or they are just unavailable to purchase right now?

Would be pretty crappy if you put a deposit down hoping to get UB3 or 4 and couldn't get seats and only options are to spend more in UB1 or 2!

Its weird they are presuming everyone in 3 and 4 will renew.

If you are really interested in being a STH I would just get the UBII

I go to the seat relocation every summer, there has always been seating in 3 and 4 available.

Thing is, as a first year guy, you are going to get the worst seats.

I go to the seat relocation every summer, there has always been seating in 3 and 4 available.

I like sitting in the corner or behind the net, haven't sat along the side before is it really worth the extra $$$

I was going to put down a deposit for half season but kinda hard when the seats you want are already "sold out" and nothing is guaranteed then you have to pony up for more for seats that you aren't really interested in.

I was kinda hoping that going for half season that I would be higher up in the priority to try and snag UB3/4...

everyone is going for 3 and 4... cause its easier to get rid of tickets... plus alot of people are switching to 3 and 4 from upper bowl 1 or lower bowl.. i know a few people became season ticket holders the past few years bought more expensive seats in order to get in, then next season they can switch to 3 and 4 upper bowl..

i got tickets in the upper bowl 4... and sold all of my tickets and bought lower bowl on stubhub... paid $50-70 each game

Yeah I wouldn't presume everyone will go 3/4 either. There were UB3 seats left well into August last year... even after everyone had gone through relocation. The UB3 seats are nothing to brag about and historically even UB4 seats have been the ones always available. It used to be hard to get into the lower bowl, and you'd start off in UB4, and once the canucks play well again it will be the same. The only reason UB4 is hard to get right now is because there's people who are using it as a "placeholder". Their plan is to choose cheap seats until the canucks do well, then move back to better seats.

Yeah I wouldn't presume everyone will go 3/4 either. There were UB3 seats left well into August last year... even after everyone had gone through relocation. The UB3 seats are nothing to brag about and historically even UB4 seats have been the ones always available. It used to be hard to get into the lower bowl, and you'd start off in UB4, and once the canucks play well again it will be the same. The only reason UB4 is hard to get right now is because there's people who are using it as a "placeholder". Their plan is to choose cheap seats until the canucks do well, then move back to better seats.

Yeah UB3 aren't the best seats in the arena but financially they are best for me...so are you saying that there is a good chance there will be UB3/4 seats available come seat selection time for half season?

Archived