The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: A Song of Ice and Fire [GAME OVER]

FramingDragon

kryten's post was suspicious. He seemed like he knew way too much. I'd suggest him as the lynch

Assuming you or Sedins would pull stunts is hardly inside knowledge. I would look at the people who actually took that song and dance seriously. Master Radishes and Toews especially. There is NO WAY either player would buy what happened without seriously questioning it first. Both are def sketchy.

Assuming you or Sedins would pull stunts is hardly inside knowledge. I would look at the people who actually took that song and dance seriously. Master Radishes and Toews especially. There is NO WAY either player would buy what happened without seriously questioning it first. Both are def sketchy.

This.

Krpten makes a lot of sense. I too was confused at how quickly that bandwagon took off. I feel there may be many mafia on that bandwagon train.

You know life as a regular TP isn't half bad. You get to write the stupidest things and you have no worries.
With all that being said, I now introduce you to my superspectacular guide on how us mafia players can take over CDC.

How to take over CDC:

Step 1: Quit, invest, prepare

Quit your day job, we'll be throwing over Stealth, and we'll be the head of the forums.

Invest time now that you got it. It won't be an easy task.
Prepare what you're going to do with all the earnings and a whole forum to ourselves.

Step 2: Build reputation

Make several thoughtful, and positive posts.

Talk to a mod about gaining mod status.
If they accept skip to step 4
If they decline, converse with them on how it's alright and how you respect the decision and use polite words like "hello"
Make sure to talk about casual things like how's the weather.

Step 3: Expand

Now that you've got a nice conversation going with one mod, expand and talk with several mods. Tell them things like "You look beautiful today"

And if they say "We're on the internet, how can you see?"
Be like "It doesn't take a scientist to see the beauty shining out of you everyday"
Maintain conversations with all mods.
Congrats, you've now earned mod status!

Step 4: Name game.

Now that you're a mod, push the idea of bringing back Unlimited Name Changing

Step 5: You're going to need a vaccine for the mafia outbreak.

Here is where all mafia players step in.

We have a large enough stash of players to pull this off, begin step 6.

Step 6: Change is good for all of us

Now we have to come up with a name and profile picture that closely resembles each others.

Ex: Change name to 113, 114, 115 and so on.
Change picture to default.
Spread to the other parts of CDC other than White Noise and begin to gather in V-Formation.

Step 7: Alain V-Yo

Now that you're in V-Formation, flock in groups to different posts.

Make sure you post quickly after another mafia player posts in a different topic.
This will confuse the opposition.

Step 8: Patience is Virt-ue

Now this plan will take roughly 4-6 weeks to confuse the other members and to allow mafia players to obtain a 50% share in the posts.

Step 9: Regicide

Now that we mafia players have half the forums posts, one of us gets hacking skills and hacks into Stealth's account.

Gradually make all the mafia players moderators. This allows us to now be in full control.

Step 10: Assassins Greed

One of us uses Stealth's account to view his own IP. Then that person tracks down where he lives and lynches him right then and there. (Just do it, It will be okay~Lady Gaga)

Step 11: ?????

Step 12: Profit

You were on my mafia team last game! Dont give me that!

And I already have more posts this game than all of last, so theres that.

Sorry. :( Keep up the good work.

I agree with this.

@Rick that almost got me in trouble, lol.

Going to make a special request to you all this round.

Vote For MR. My spider-sense says there is no way he was made TP twice in a row after the powerful game he played last time.

The hosts will want to see what he can do for the Mafia.

Here is some inspiration;

thenug-j1pw6Oj2Yr.gif

At least give us a NSFW warning!

This.

The bait was very alluring for mafia to jump on the bandwagon so for sure we have some here.

Unvote: Vote MR

After skimming/reading over the thread, this is what I've determined:

- Sedins23 may be stirring s**t, but I don't think he's mafia. Just a jack@$$.

- I have no idea what Virtanen is. Unreadable for me.

- Between MR and Toews, I think the latter is more likely mafia. Like others have said, kind of slid out of the thread when things got nasty.

I'll vote vote Intoewsables

Archived