The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

buffalo goal celebration song

Shink

Anyone else notice today that the Buffalo Sabers goal celebration song is the exact same as the canucks?

I wonder who had it first and its kind of stupid having the same one.. I actually liked their current one too

The Sabres rotate their goal songs frequently.

I know of a recent game that they scored 6 goals in. More than triple their PPG average this season. :bigblush:

so if they scored 7 would they have changed the song?

I still can't believe they made the nucks look so bad. But it goes to show it isn't just miller who when we lose we lose big with. Seems to me that if we are gonna lose the entire team is on board with mailing it in on that night.

I still can't believe they made the nucks look so bad. But it goes to show it isn't just miller who when we lose we lose big with. Seems to me that if we are gonna lose the entire team is on board with mailing it in on that night.

Really the loss wasnt that bad, sure the Canucks could have played better but it was an even game until what like 7 minutes left that the Sabres broke free with those 2 goals, then the empty netter makes the score seem worse then it was. Yeah the Canucks were slow and straining to keep up with the play, but these types of games happen, especially against the percieved weaker teams. You show up after two big wins and expect to cruise through a basement dweller and thats what happens, especially this time of year Buffalo, Edmonton, Arizona, Carolina will be playing spoilers alot.

They don't change it per goal. They change it during the season. At one point 2 or 3 years ago, they were changing it up every game.

Really the loss wasnt that bad, sure the Canucks could have played better but it was an even game until what like 7 minutes left that the Sabres broke free with those 2 goals, then the empty netter makes the score seem worse then it was. Yeah the Canucks were slow and straining to keep up with the play, but these types of games happen, especially against the percieved weaker teams. You show up after two big wins and expect to cruise through a basement dweller and thats what happens, especially this time of year Buffalo, Edmonton, Arizona, Carolina will be playing spoilers alot.

Not to mention that since Nolan told the players that they should play their way off the team, some have taken that to heart and have been trying to get noticed by other GM's in the league by playing better hockey as the trade deadline draws nearer.

Archived