The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Someone Track Eklunds Rumours This Year

Brick Tamland

Wasn't he on SN a number of years ago? He was hiding behind a curtain and it was really stupid :lol:

Yup. At one point he got off his phone and said "guys Ryan Smyth isn't being moved" and literally 2 seconds later thos guys werr announcing a Rtan Smyth trade.

I read any number of Eklund topics, at least those with actual rumours.

But then, you do understand what this sub-forum is for, don't you? And what the allowed sources are?

That's right, of course you don't.

Hey everyone the CDC police is here, get out of this topic... We aren't allowed to discuss this as per head of the police crew lol.

Elvis I don't understand... if you're gonna come in an complain, it's easy. Just don't click.

Hey everyone the CDC police is here, get out of this topic... We aren't allowed to discuss this as per head of the police crew lol.

Elvis I don't understand... if you're gonna come in an complain, it's easy. Just don't click.

He's not the CDC police. He's more like the CDC mall cop. He doesn't have any power but he can still harass you cause he's a "cop"

I love you Elvis

He is mad because he didn't think of it. Eklund supplies rumours, so there is my source and this is a rumours thread so...

Where?

11cdc371d4be93af19b90c91f6fa2490_normal.Hockey Buzz Eklund @Eklund · 22h22 hours ago

I could definitely see timonen being moved before tomorrow night or not played and moved before Monday. Doubt he plays. A hunch

11cdc371d4be93af19b90c91f6fa2490_normal.Hockey Buzz Eklund @Eklund · 18h18 hours ago

There ya go... Flyers have traded defenseman Kimmo Timonen to Hawks for 2nd draft pick in 2015 and a conditional draft pick in 2016.

Archived