The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(proposal)van-tor... kadri trade

Scorvat

Ive heard kadri is availiable. He would be our 2C over Bonino, And a lot of people are saying it would take tanev to get him. So im going to come up with a few different proposals that some of you may or may not like. Here it goes.

To tor:

Tanev

Bonino

4th

To Van:

Kadri

2nd

To tor:

Gaunce

pit 2nd

To pit:

Higgins

To Van:

Kadri

To tor:

Vey

bonino

To van:

Kadri

2nd/3rd

Would you make any of these 3 trades? If so would the maple leafs? Please let me know what a fair offer would be for kadri if you dont like my proposals.

Id also like to add aquiring Kadri solidifies our C depth: (not including players i have in offers)

Sedin-1st

Kadri-2nd

Matthias-3rd

Horvat-4th

Richardson-Depth

I don't think Toronto would take the 1st trade, but the value isn't too far off. They'd probably want the package straight up for Kadri and no 2nd. Same for the 2nd one, but props for being creative with the three way trade. I guess value is kinda fair for the Vancouver/Pittsburgh part.

The last one doesn't make any sense for Toronto since Vey and the 2nd cancel each other out so its basically Bonino straight up for Kadri.

Decent proposals (y)

Ive heard kadri is availiable. He would be our 2C over Bonino, And a lot of people are saying it would take tanev to get him. So im going to come up with a few different proposals that some of you may or may not like. Here it goes.

To tor:

Tanev

Bonino

4th

To Van:

Kadri

2nd

To tor:

Gaunce

pit 2nd

To pit:

Higgins

To Van:

Kadri

To tor:

Vey

bonino

To van:

Kadri

2nd/3rd

Would you make any of these 3 trades? If so would the maple leafs? Please let me know what a fair offer would be for kadri if you dont like my proposals.

Id also like to add aquiring Kadri solidifies our C depth: (not including players i have in offers)

Sedin-1st

Kadri-2nd

Matthias-3rd

Horvat-4th

Richardson-Depth

Its astonishing how terrible some people are at evaluating talent

I don't think Toronto would take the 1st trade, but the value isn't too far off. They'd probably want the package straight up for Kadri and no 2nd. Same for the 2nd one, but props for being creative with the three way trade. I guess value is kinda fair for the Vancouver/Pittsburgh part.

The last one doesn't make any sense for Toronto since Vey and the 2nd cancel each other out so its basically Bonino straight up for Kadri.

Decent proposals (y)

I agree with you completely.Thats why i put /3rd cuz a 2nd seemed to favour canucks more. Even a 3rd kind of seems a little much now that i really think of it. Maybe:

To tor:

Vey

Bonino

To van:

Kadri

4th

And then trade higgins for a 2nd? (Not in kadri trade)

Not bad. I'd suggest sending them more cap(they've already opened enough), & not including any picks(both teams need them). Is Kadri an RFA..what's his current AAV?

Something like:

Bonino, Sbisa, Markstrom.

Kadri & Reimer.

Over the summer, either move Reimer or Miller, assuming Lack finishes the season strongly.

Sign O'Connor as well.

Not bad. I'd suggest sending them more cap(they've already opened enough), & not including any picks(both teams need them). Is Kadri an RFA..what's his current AAV?

Something like:

Bonino, Sbisa, Markstrom.

Kadri & Reimer.

Over the summer, either move Reimer or Miller, assuming Lack finishes the season strongly.

Sign O'Connor as well.

Id rather send them Lack. I think Markstrom is going to be the better goalie. I got a feeling Markstrom will take lacks job this season with miller out. Im expecting a rusty first game because of nerves (could be wrong) but after he settles he is going to do great. He may even force benning to move Miller to SJ (miller wants to be close to wife), possibly Calgary? If thats the case lack stays as our back up.

Lack trade- if Markstrom proves he is better than lack but not capable of being #1

Markstrom trade- if he is unable to prove he is better than Lack

Miller trade- if Markstrom proves he can be a solid starter (very possible)

We will see by the end of the season how this plays out.

My prediction is Markstrom plays great but has a few bad games and benning trades Lack and goes with the miller markstrom duo next year. Which id prefer miller being a mentor for markstom so when miller is done markstrom can take over until demko is ready

Archived