The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Rene Bourque, Craig Cunningham, Paul Carey, Keith Aulie and Tye McGinn

Cunningham plays hard as Kenins and has some offense hidden. Aulie isn't that good. Bourque makes like 4 or 5 mil. McGinn havent seen him play in a while. Erixon is OK, but little bit potential. Not as much as the Erixon from the Nash deal. I like what Nonis has done. Not gonna lie. May have been told only deal UFA's cuz our new GM will do the big deals this summer. But he may have earned himself an extra year. Bet he wish he held off on Franson deal. Now they gotta hope Nashville draws LA or Minny first round

Cunningham plays hard as Kenins and has some offense hidden. Aulie isn't that good. Bourque makes like 4 or 5 mil. McGinn havent seen him play in a while. Erixon is OK, but little bit potential. Not as much as the Erixon from the Nash deal. I like what Nonis has done. Not gonna lie. May have been told only deal UFA's cuz our new GM will do the big deals this summer. But he may have earned himself an extra year. Bet he wish he held off on Franson deal. Now they gotta hope Nashville draws LA or Minny first round

WTF are you talking about. First, that IS the same Erixon from the Nash deal. Second, why would he wish he held off on the Franson deal? Third, Nashville would dominate Minny. And what are you talking about "new gm"? Did Shanny get Nonis fired?

Aulie is a bit intriguing. Either than a short stint with the Lightnings, most of his NHL career has been spent with bottom dwellers (Leafs and Oilers). Having a good quality coach, with a good supporting team and playing with structures, he might be a very good reclamation project.

First off, shut the fukc up and dont talk to me like that again.

My mistake on the Erixon confussion. Didn't realize its the same guy who used to have a lot more potential.

As for Franson deal I feel he should have held off cuz prices are getting really high. I believe he would have gotten more had he waited (and I guarantee many would agreee). Franson alone should get a 1st if Timonen and Sekera get as much as they did. Santorelli should get much more if Jagr n Winnik get that much. Franson and Santorelli are better then Timonen/Sekera and Jagr/Winnik. Could have gotten equal to, or more then a 1st 2nd 3rd Mckeown. Thats a lot better then a likely a lower 1st, Leipsic, and Jokinen who may get you a 4th if he scores a hatrick tomorrow.

As for Nashville dominating Minny, thats your opinion. What i'm saying is whoever gets LA or Minny is gonna have a tough series, that is why I said Toronto will be hoping Nashville draws one of them. If you think they'd rather play CGY then you are wrong.

As for Shanny. No Nonis clearly isnt fired. But this summer there will be a new coach, and based on Nonis' performance at the deadline this week(end) and Monday, they may or may not

have a new GM as well for their rebuild

Haha thanks for the sentence structure this time.

I have no problem admitting you might be right about the Franson/Santo deal. Nonis could have gotten much more. Franson alone to the right team is a 1st and a B prospect (Sekera). Santo holds the same value as Winnik if not more, as he can play wing or center. So something like '15 1st, '16 2nd, and Jack Dougherty would have been a more than realistic price given the high market value in this years TDL.

Also I don't think Minny could take Nashville in a 7 game series. The new core that has been built there is admirable. Rinne has the ability to steal games night in night out. Minny just doesn't have that game breaking goaltender.

We'll see what happens with TO this summer, we'll continue that conversation then.

First off, shut the fukc up and dont talk to me like that again.

My mistake on the Erixon confussion. Didn't realize its the same guy who used to have a lot more potential.

As for Franson deal I feel he should have held off cuz prices are getting really high. I believe he would have gotten more had he waited (and I guarantee many would agreee). Franson alone should get a 1st if Timonen and Sekera get as much as they did. Santorelli should get much more if Jagr n Winnik get that much. Franson and Santorelli are better then Timonen/Sekera and Jagr/Winnik. Could have gotten equal to, or more then a 1st 2nd 3rd Mckeown. Thats a lot better then a likely a lower 1st, Leipsic, and Jokinen who may get you a 4th if he scores a hatrick tomorrow.

As for Nashville dominating Minny, thats your opinion. What i'm saying is whoever gets LA or Minny is gonna have a tough series, that is why I said Toronto will be hoping Nashville draws one of them. If you think they'd rather play CGY then you are wrong.

As for Shanny. No Nonis clearly isnt fired. But this summer there will be a new coach, and based on Nonis' performance at the deadline this week(end) and Monday, they may or may not have a new GM as well for their rebuild

Archived