The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade]Glencross to Washington for 2nd 2015, 3rd 2015

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger · 24s 24 seconds ago
Glencross traded to Washington.

Darren Dreger @DarrenDreger

Sounds like a couple of picks for Glencross from Caps.

@reporterchris

Curtis Glencross waived his NTC to facilitate deal to #caps. Calgary gets a 2nd- and 3rd-pick coming back in return.

The 2nd and 3rd round picks CGY gets from WSH in Glencross deal are 2015 draft. Trade call hasn't happened yet, though.

Apparently to Washington for Bowey

Jim Steppertene ‏@JSteppertene

My sources are say that Glencross is a Washington Capital. It's rumoured that Madison Bowey is part of the deal

I would HATE to see Bowey 5 + times a year....LOVE that kid on the Rockets. All he does is lead by example lay it out every single game and win.

Dammit...we could have done a package for Bowey if it's a 1-1 deal without question.

Hate that I might actually have to cheer for a Flames team member

Apparently to Washington for Bowey

Jim Steppertene ‏@JSteppertene

My sources are say that Glencross is a Washington Capital. It's rumoured that Madison Bowey is part of the deal

Holy crap, I wish JB would have dangled someone better than Glencross for Bowey. I've been watching him live all year and he is far far better than everyone else on the ice.

Oh thank all 7 hockey gods.

Seriously had me sweating there with Butane and a lighter over my Rockets jersey

Ahh burn it after they win the memorial cup haha or maybe just maaaybe my Kamloops Blazers can knock em out in the playoffs.... if we get there... Anyways back to the trade at hand If it's glencross for bowey then I'm not sure how Benning sits still today/tomorrow needs to cash in on high prices

Man for Bowey? Seriously the prices are outrageous .. Benning needs to cash in

Glencross is UFA though and been shopped around for a month.

Lol Twitter is so dumb but I guess without it I wouldn't have twits feeding me news ...

Archived