The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade]Glencross to Washington for 2nd 2015, 3rd 2015

I would HATE to see Bowey 5 + times a year....LOVE that kid on the Rockets. All he does is lead by example lay it out every single game and win.

Dammit...we could have done a package for Bowey if it's a 1-1 deal without question.

Hate that I might actually have to cheer for a Flames team member

I just turned to my gf and said the exact same thing. We've enjoyed watching him in Kelowna all year. He's the most dynamic dman I've seen in a long time.

I just turned to my gf and said the exact same thing. We've enjoyed watching him in Kelowna all year. He's the most dynamic dman I've seen in a long time.

I'd give almost anything not named McCaan, Horvat, Subban Pedan Hutton or Tryamkin to get him in this organization.

You win championships with players like Bowey and I love watching him hit the ice every game I watch. Kid's a stud and if they had a guy like him between 06 and 2010 I really think the Caps would have been a far better playoff team than luck allowed them to be.

I'd give almost anything not named McCaan, Horvat, Subban Pedan Hutton or Tryamkin to get him in this organization.

You win championships with players like Bowey and I love watching him hit the ice every game I watch. Kid's a stud and if they had a guy like him between 06 and 2010 I really think the Caps would have been a far better playoff team than luck allowed them to be.

I'd give anyone not named Horvat for Bowey. He has a complete game.......hits, crazy skill, mean, leadership, shot, best skater on the ice. He dominates in every aspect of the game every night at this level.

Good deal by the Flames. Like a few other teams, they recognize they are not real contenders yet and realize it's best to sell high for as many picks in this years draft as possible.

Meanwhile in Vancouver...

You wouldn't trade Subban, Pedan, Hutton or Tryamkin for Bowey?

I would in a heartbeat. I'm guessing Benning would too.

Archived