The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal; Vancouver / Anaheim

This may sound Crazy but what if?

To Anaheim ; Ryan Stanton + Jensen

To Vancouver; Matt Beleskey

Anaheim d are mostly older and stanton would give them depth + jensen a half decent prospect.

anaheim loses a pending ufa

Vancouver gets a 2nd line LW and he would help us for quite awhile and we could resign him for reasonable contract.

He is currently injured but not seriously. But anaheim now have Thomas Fleichman for his role.

What do you folks think should I put on my fireproof outfit.

This may sound Crazy but what if?

To Anaheim ; Ryan Stanton + Jensen

To Vancouver; Matt Beleskey

Anaheim d are mostly older and stanton would give them depth + jensen a half decent prospect.

anaheim loses a pending ufa

Vancouver gets a 2nd line LW and he would help us for quite awhile and we could resign him for reasonable contract.

He is currently injured but not seriously. But anaheim now have Thomas Fleichman for his role.

What do you folks think should I put on my fireproof outfit.

How did Cam Fowler, Hamphus Lindholm and Sami Vatanen age so quickly? And the old dude, Shea Theodore...he's over the hill.

How did Cam Fowler, Hamphus Lindholm and Sami Vatanen age so quickly? And the old dude, Shea Theodore...he's over the hill.

Trading Bryan Allen really messed up the youth movement in Anaheim, he was supposed to be replacing those guys! Good thing they got Eric Brewer to replace that youth.

Archived