The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Blues @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

I don't trust the veterans in the playoffs, and hopefully Benning can see with what happen tonight and wake up! This team has done this way too many times this year, even with their healthy Defence and Miller too. It's a fragile team, so please Benning make some moves and stop falling love with the character eg personality's.

This is unacceptable and Benning should see this, hopefully.

Entertaining game. not Lack's best, but we got the win. Kassian to get his revenge when/if this becomes a playoff series. Wouldn't that be fun to watch.

Entertaining?

Frustrating more like it.

Yes, we won, but the Blues played LAST night, albeit against the Oilers but still, come on, we spotted the Blues 2 goals before we woke up, and then we blew a 3 goal lead in the third period.

In OT, it looked like we were playing for a tie - went into the Blues zone, controlled the play for 30 seconds, then skated out without a shot.

Brutal. That's not the entertainment I want to see.

Yea I'd say it's time to start Marky Mark in the next one.

One thing is becoming very apparent about Lack....regardless of how he's playing, you cannot trot him out there night after night after night. He comes apart too readily without rest.

Entertaining?

Frustrating more like it.

Yes, we won, but the Blues played LAST night, albeit against the Oilers but still, come on, we spotted the Blues 2 goals before we woke up, and then we blew a 3 goal lead in the third period.

In OT, it looked like we were playing for a tie - went into the Blues zone, controlled the play for 30 seconds, then skated out without a shot.

Brutal. That's not the entertainment I want to see.

Ya really surprised the blues managed to get 5 goals on us, their past 5 games they've only managed 2 goals a game.

Archived