The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Blues @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Hahah after all the shots you were taking at him during the game

*sigh*

I gotta give props where props were due. He didn't ankle snipe all his shots, and he made one smart pass.

"We were there to answer and push back tonight." - Vrbata

Could have been a Blues player saying that, should have in fact. The Canucks didn't answer anything, when pressure dial got turned up we got walked all over. Only the fourth line showed some sort of resilience.

Entertaining?

Frustrating more like it.

Yes, we won, but the Blues played LAST night, albeit against the Oilers but still, come on, we spotted the Blues 2 goals before we woke up, and then we blew a 3 goal lead in the third period.

In OT, it looked like we were playing for a tie - went into the Blues zone, controlled the play for 30 seconds, then skated out without a shot.

Brutal. That's not the entertainment I want to see.

I suppose you saw the lineup we had right? Seriously why do people like you expect us to walk over top tier teams night after night despite icing half of the Utica Comets roster?

I don't trust the veterans in the playoffs, and hopefully Benning can see with what happen tonight and wake up! This team has done this way too many times this year, even with their healthy Defence and Miller too. It's a fragile team, so please Benning make some moves and stop falling love with the character eg personality's.

This is unacceptable and Benning should see this, hopefully.

Getting a win against an elite team as you called them is unacceptable?

Sbisa is a bottom pairing defenseman who played over 25 minutes tonight against one of the best teams in the league. If he gets exposed for being just that, it shouldn't be surprising.

This, and it's not like this happens every game.

Same with Yannick Weber. A #7 D-man forced into top-pairing minutes and he's done okay, obviously with mistakes though.

I suppose you saw the lineup we had right? Seriously why do people like you expect us to walk over top tier teams night after night despite icing half of the Utica Comets roster?

I never get this either. People don't wanna use an excuse I get that, but when your D-core consists of Stanton, Biega, Clendening, and Weber, how do you not expect top teams to score on us?

The fact that we're winning until some regulars back is great. People should be thrilled that we're getting it done despite the fact.

Archived