The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposal) ARI-BUF

Duclair and Domi in Phoenix now. Would Zona do this?

Reinhart to Arizona

OEK to Buffalo

1st(NYR)

Recreate that magic from the world jr.

Then draft Hanifin with the 3rd pick.

That's what I would do if was Arizona

Duclair and Domi in Phoenix now. Would Zona do this?

Reinhart to Arizona

OEK to Buffalo

1st(NYR)

Recreate that magic from the world jr.

Then draft Hanifin with the 3rd pick.

That's what I would do if was Arizona

What in the world makes Reinhart worth OEL and a 1st? As hard as the Coyotes may wish to tank, it doesn't make sense to deal a current and future foundation cornerstone AND a 1st for one prospect with potential. If the Coyotes get either Connor or Jack this deal would be a mistake as they'd already have an elite #1 C prospect who could play, but they'd lose their #1 D.

What in the world makes Reinhart worth OEL and a 1st? As hard as the Coyotes may wish to tank, it doesn't make sense to deal a current and future foundation cornerstone AND a 1st for one prospect with potential. If the Coyotes get either Connor or Jack this deal would be a mistake as they'd already have an elite #1 C prospect who could play, but they'd lose their #1 D.

Ask the world for 1st or 2nd Pick and get a Dman back or Draft Hanifin

I could see Arizona drafting Mitch Marner with the 3rd or 4th overall pick.

Already has tons of experience playing with Domi and I would only imagine that Duclair could be a perfect complimentary winger on that line as well after he showed chemistry with Domi at the World Junior.

Don't forget they also have 6"2, 215 lbs goal scoring winger Brendan Perlini as well in the system.

Archived