Hansen Horvat Kenins

Edler Tanev
Bieksa Hamhuis
Corrado Sbisa

Miller
Lack

So it basically ends up being:

Kesler, Jensen, Gaunce for O'Reilly, McCann

Sooo.... 1/3 of Kesler + 2 1st Rd. Picks for A Top 2 C and 2 mediocre draft picks?

I like this and I don't. It'll be tougher on the cap. Bonino has a good salary right now, and Gaunce and Jensen could be brutal if they turn into something good (I feel Jensen is a Voracek kinda guy), and although ROR would look nice in the blue and green, it's not worth what we're giving up and we don't actually need him.

really doubt colorado would make that trade. For such a significant piece, they wouldnt want two decent prospects in return who haven;t translated their game to nhl level yet, but two top prospects. Also they're need on that team is a D and ROR is their trade chip to get that.

Not even remotely interesting. No left hand D coming back to Denver means no deal. No we aren't interested in adding to our plethora of bottom pairing guys with Stanton or Sbisa. I don't see a ROR deal between our teams.

Sounds like Sakic and Roy are going to do what they can (hopefully within reason) re-sign him come July anyways. Though I suspect he'll be gone at the draft if they don't have a deal in principle before then.

Another small problem with this: um, do we actually have another 2nd round pick? Thought it got traded away today.

Colorado still has its 2015-2nd. Vancouver, which presently doesn't have one, would be acquiring the pick according to the original proposal.

really doubt colorado would make that trade. For such a significant piece, they wouldnt want two decent prospects in return who haven;t translated their game to nhl level yet, but two top prospects. Also they're need on that team is a D and ROR is their trade chip to get that.

Hey. The cap called. It wants you to shake your head and remember once our injured boys are back RoR next season is an anchor.

I think either one of the points made by shanghai and warhippy would be enough to scuttle this proposal.

Archived