The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Kassian being shopped

jono2009

If they actually are trying to move him, I wouldn't be able to help but question management.

Zack finally starts panning out as the power forward that management (albeit the former regime) wanted, and he's playing well with the Twins. Unless there's something else underlying (like Kane, Hodgson or Seguin's attitude/ partying problems) it would be foolish to trade someone so rare with the size, physicality and skill-set to bring you to the promised land.

For someone finally starting to show his potential, I'd rather keep Zack, unless the return was a young #1 C or #1 D prospect who's ready to play. None of those Bartkowski deals please.

Dreger = Less knowledgeable than Ekland.

Yep. What is more dangerous though is that everyone knows Eklund is full of $&!# but Dregger is on a national TV, and says whatever he wants to say as if though it's the truth and people do pay attention to what he says.

If they actually are trying to move him, I wouldn't be able to help but question management.

Zack finally starts panning out as the power forward that management (albeit the former regime) wanted, and he's playing well with the Twins. Unless there's something else underlying (like Kane, Hodgson or Seguin's attitude/ partying problems) it would be foolish to trade someone so rare with the size, physicality and skill-set to bring you to the promised land.

For someone finally starting to show his potential, I'd rather keep Zack, unless the return was a young #1 C or #1 D prospect who's ready to play. None of those Bartkowski deals please.

Probably because they don't see that he will be constant. They have more info to go on then we do. If they see something we don't , which they no doubt do , move him. I'm all for it( just like Buffalo saw something )

Archived