The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mark Giordano out for the season

Robongo

wtf wasn't he a game time decision a couple days ago

likely management was downplaying his injury in case they wanted to make a deal for a dman. Didn't want teams to know that they might be desperate

likely management was downplaying his injury in case they wanted to make a deal for a dman. Didn't want teams to know that they might be desperate

...why in the world would Calgary trade Giordano lol. It was probably a misinformed report and they never had the full diagnosis at the time.

...why in the world would Calgary trade Giordano lol. It was probably a misinformed report and they never had the full diagnosis at the time.

Not to trade Gio but to find someone to fill in for the remainder of the season :picard:

Beats me, but that's not what I said at all...

Col-Erik Johnson

Dall-Seguin

Chi-Kane

Cal-Gio

LA-Toffoli/Pearson

Winn-Kane/Perrault

Seems so many vying for western PO spots suffered a key injury(or two), mind you, we've also paid our dues.

Still paying :P Edler, Miller, Tanev, Bieksa, Burr (3/4 of top-4 D-group, starting goalie, top-6 forward)

Good to see our patchwork unit doing well though!

Ouch. Well I guess we are all Flames fans for the rest of the regular season because the odds of them holding that third seed are pretty questionable with this news.

Yup, not good news for us at all either

Archived