The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

open letter-I give up...

aeromotacanucks

but honestly. what piss me off is that how the hell an airline hire Pilots with basic english?

mean. the guy is flying a B737 and doesn´t know english!?

I was returning back to Curitiba and the Pilot did the speech in Portuguese. ok. everybody understood...

THEN the Pilot tried do some speech in english I couldn´t understand a word he was saying. looks like he was reading a paper...

I´m not the best one but I know my skills. while 95% of Brazilians have problem to speak english I can do that on the most natural way you can imagine.

I´m feeling bad, angry and sad because I can do much better, I can go better and I can improve better. but looks like nobody cares...

I don´t mind fly in USA, Canada on any other place. I was happy in Canada and my mistake was return to Brazil.

In Canada I wasn´t wierd and people recognised my effort and my improvement. many latinos need a long time to speak english but I was there enjoying and respecting the Canadian culture...

I just need a time to relax and say "ok. f$#¨$¨these idiots". the "otherwise" user pointed me some small airlines in Canada and I already sent an e-mail. since I have the FAA will not be that hard convert to the Canadian license...

but it´s a hard time. you ask for some help with some "Captains" and they don´t give a damm because they´re flying B777 and for them they´re gods and I´m nothing...

but this might change. I still have a Canadian flag in my house and I still have an USA flag in my house. it´s time to show some respect with 2 countries that respected me while I was there...

Well things happen for a reason (I know so cliché but it's true). The thing is, try to quickly shed the negativity as it will come through and be a barrier in moving forward. Let it go, you can't change the past but if you carry it with you it sticks. Shed the bad feelings of betrayal and think of this as opportunity for change/growth.

Never lose hope bro.

Life will do this to you, just gotta learn to fight back.

It turns out that Brazil doesn't deserve you. Use this event to motivate you.

God-willing, Things will get better. Just hang in there.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Sincerely, Good luck and best of wishes to you.

In some ways be thankful to be able to fly. My vision isn't good enough uncorrected, and it's too late in the game for me to get my commercial licence. (Short of me winning the lottery and getting laser surgery)

I don't think transport Canada has a requirement for uncorrected vision, as long as it's good enough corrected (can't remember the exact requirement) you're fine. I have pretty bad vision (corrected to 20/20 though) and got my Category 1 no problem. The only thing my doctor recommended was bringing an extra set of glasses along in case a contact falls out.

I don't think transport Canada has a requirement for uncorrected vision, as long as it's good enough corrected (can't remember the exact requirement) you're fine. I have pretty bad vision (corrected to 20/20 though) and got my Category 1 no problem. The only thing my doctor recommended was bringing an extra set of glasses along in case a contact falls out.

pretty much what the FAA does. as much you have glasses and an extra set (even sunglasses) you can fly normally...

Never lose hope bro.

Life will do this to you, just gotta learn to fight back.

It turns out that Brazil doesn't deserve you. Use this event to motivate you.

God-willing, Things will get better. Just hang in there.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Sincerely, Good luck and best of wishes to you.

I will. Brazil doesn´t deserve me.

so some country will find usefull a guy able to work on a heavy enviroment with a military discipline...

I´m health enought to join the army. maybe USA need more soldiers. better die overseas than die here...

I will. Brazil doesn´t deserve me.

so some country will find usefull a guy able to work on a heavy enviroment with a military discipline...

I´m health enought to join the army. maybe USA need more soldiers. better die overseas than die here...

Maybe it's your defeatist attitude...and what's with you and countries. They're just artificial boundaries when it comes to employment.

looks like God doesn´t like me because my "windows" don´t open...

Nah man! Just because the opportunity hasn't hit you square in the face yet doesn't mean it's not there. Keep looking. You'll find someone who needs a pilot.

Everyone needs a change once in a while, but most are too afraid to go for it. Good for you for exploring into the unknown and trying to find something better. I wish you all the best and hope you find whatever you're looking for in life :)

I have noticed in your qualifications that you fly DeHavilland Beavers and Otters. Just an idea but there are loads of companies on the coast of British Columbia/Alaska that fly these planes to remote camps and settlements. Although you would have to adjust to landing on water if you aren't familiar with it.
Good luck going forward, I had a bit of a career slump when I left University. I ended up becoming a carpenter and I quite enjoy this line of work. If you're good with numbers, like being physically active and working outdoors then maybe it would be something you would like too haha.

I have noticed in your qualifications that you fly DeHavilland Beavers and Otters. Just an idea but there are loads of companies on the coast of British Columbia/Alaska that fly these planes to remote camps and settlements. Although you would have to adjust to landing on water if you aren't familiar with it.

Good luck going forward, I had a bit of a career slump when I left University. I ended up becoming a carpenter and I quite enjoy this line of work. If you're good with numbers, like being physically active and working outdoors then maybe it would be something you would like too haha.

1st bold: bush landing is bush landing. in Brazil or in Alaska it´s the same. at least the passengers will be more polite :)

2nd bold: my grandpha suggested me to work on a transportation company as cargo manager (loadmaster) since I´m good with logistics and I can handle a lot of things at the same time...

Everyone needs a change once in a while, but most are too afraid to go for it. Good for you for exploring into the unknown and trying to find something better. I wish you all the best and hope you find whatever you're looking for in life :)

I just need a time to clear my mind after all these years on the field. I like heavy machines (trucks, planes, trains, ships), my logistic strategy is good and I´m very good with computers. so I hope I can work with them overseas.

Archived