The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Edler may be in for tonight's game, taking part in pre game skate

cuporbust

As per team 1040, Alex Edler s taking part in pre game practice and is expected to play tonight. Also ,Corrado also called up and expected to play tonight as well to replace Tanev .

EDIT :

Willy d just had and interview and stated the morning skate can be misleading and lead people to believe players are closer then they are. Then he said Edler is Still a game time decision

Why is there always somebody that acts like the thread police around here. It's annoying. Our number one defenseman coming back from a serious injury is more than game day talk

Why is there always somebody that acts like a post police around here whenever someone makes a comment about the multitudes of threads? It's annoying.

Besides, we have a "pinned" Canucks Injury Thread:

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/367422-2014-15-canucks-injuries-ice-chips-thread-part-2-this-is-getting-ridiculous/

He was sent down so he could qualify for the AHL playoffs from what i understand.

I don't think he was, I think his might of been for conditioning. But when Benning was talking about sending players down so they could qualify for playoffs he said he only spent three. Kennins, biega, and I thought the other was Clendenin. Could be wrong tho lol. Either way super happy to have our Swedish battering ram back. Man did our back end miss him

Why is there always somebody that acts like a post police around here whenever someone makes a comment about the multitudes of threads? It's annoying.

Besides, we have a "pinned" Canucks Injury Thread:

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/367422-2014-15-canucks-injuries-ice-chips-thread-part-2-this-is-getting-ridiculous/

Gee thanks. What would we do without you

He was sent down so he could qualify for the AHL playoffs from what i understand.

Yes it was a paper realignment, unlike Biega who was a "real life one"

As to Edler, good to have the big guy back. (no disrespect to Alex Biega, who I thought gave 110%)

Archived