The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack Kassian on Twitter: "Lets go win a cup !"

Zuongo

No matter what this guys ever says, or does the haters will always twist it in a negative way. What a horrible attitude to have in life. I love this tweet from Zack, and this is exactly what we want our players to be focused on EVERY YEAR no matter what. These Kassian haters should go watch another team if they can't support our players. We have a fantastic culture in our organization now that breeds a winning mentality for now , and in the future. I love what the new brass has done here. I'm so excited, and proud to be a Canucks fan. NOW LETS GO WIN A CUP!!!

Apollo, you lose it several times per day, nobody would have noticed the difference.

Last time I lost it was when Weise got traded and rightfully so. Got my warning and learned from my lesson. So even if I lose it, I keep it to myself. But look how Weise turned out.

I like his enthusiasm but that'll just make teams hate us even more and play even harder than they already do. Best keep his mouth shut for the teams' sake

I agree, the 2011 team was so well loved. thats why we got so far!

I like his enthusiasm but that'll just make teams hate us even more and play even harder than they already do. Best keep his mouth shut for the teams' sake

correction, it it you who should keep youre mouth shut as people don't need to read stupid comments from you.

love Kassians excited attitude to get the team in the right direction.

Great read. I hope he stays for a long time and continues to get better. Definitely my favourite Canuck right now.

mine too,,along with Kenins..but I have to say I have never seen a player with a shorter leash on what he can say or do..he gets dumped on when he doesnt produce on the ice..dumped on for what he says and does off the ice...this kid is the biggest lightening rod I have ever seen in a Canuck jersey and I have seen many (maybe Messier fits as well)

What he said about winning a cup is how he feels and is said by many others..WD and Benning probably patted him on the back for his exuberance ..but not on CDC,,,he has to shut his mouth...what a joke.

Archived