The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PS4] Helldivers is freaking awesome!

Angry Goose

424359582.jpg

Helldivers was the first game released for the PS4 Spring fever sale, and by golly it is so much fun! It looks and plays a lot like like a mish-mash of Warhammer 40k/Destiny/Diablo/.

I played for a bit last night and had two people on Vitas and one (we think) on PS3. It was a great group because this game absolutely requires teamwork.

The weapons and equipment are fun as hell, and really dig the old school directional pad input for calling stratagems (think contra style up,up, down, down, left, right)

And the friendly fire, I think, really helps to keep the game tactical

I'm just contemplating on spending money on this game.

I have too many games and I find myself getting so bored. For instance right now it's Friday night and I have no plans, and so many options of games to play but I don't even feel like playing any.

Maybe Helldivers would be a good purchase.

I'm just contemplating on spending money on this game.

I have too many games and I find myself getting so bored. For instance right now it's Friday night and I have no plans, and so many options of games to play but I don't even feel like playing any.

Maybe Helldivers would be a good purchase.

I wish the PS store had more PS2 and PS1 games. I would have loved to have gotten Crash Bash, DBZ budokai (3), older sports games (NHL99 or NHL 2004), and a bunch more that I have just forgotten lol.

Archived