The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

50 Shades of Mafia [GAME OVER]

Captain Aerosex

Less for us to go on if people are just hiding in a big group of players not contributing

I go to post something then I am worried that it will make people suspicious of me.

Have got the feeling that you are damned if you do and damned if you do not a lot of the time in this game.

I go to post something then I am worried that it will make people suspicious of me.

Have got the feeling that you are damned if you do and damned if you do not a lot of the time in this game.

The way I see it, if you're a plain TP you have very little to lose even if you're a bit suspicious.

Only specials and..... MAFIOSO need be worried.

My initial vote for Zfetch was a shot in the dark, but isn't he usually more chatty? The regime deems him suspiciously unsuspicious.

The way I see it, if you're a plain TP you have very little to lose even if you're a bit suspicious.

Only specials and..... MAFIOSO need be worried.

My initial vote for Zfetch was a shot in the dark, but isn't he usually more chatty? The regime deems him suspiciously unsuspicious.

This is my seventh game , I have been TP , Mafia and a special several times and I feel just as paranoid in all roles , not knowing who to trust.

There is also the feeling that you do not want to let your team down , others are relying on you no matter what your role.

Zfecth's claim of being mafia is the only thing I have got but I do not understand why he did that

This is my seventh game , I have been TP , Mafia and a special several times and I feel just as paranoid in all roles , not knowing who to trust.

There is also the feeling that you do not want to let your team down , others are relying on you no matter what your role.

Zfecth's claim of being mafia is the only thing I have got but I do not understand why he did that

He was joking, but still... When you're normal TP it helps to stir things up so people have info to go on.

Not sure how I feel about this Vic vote.

Archived