The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

50 Shades of Mafia [GAME OVER]

Captain Aerosex

At work but just wanted to voice my opinion that Peaches is still not cleared in the slightest for passing the TB kit over using it.

I disagree.

I doubt the mafia would start with it. It just never has seemed to happen with any of the lots that get passed around.

I wouldn't say he's fully cleared.

But saying not cleared in the slightest seems a bit suspicious

I disagree.

I doubt the mafia would start with it. It just never has seemed to happen with any of the lots that get passed around.

Why couldn't the Mafia start with it? It's not like it would serve any benefit for the Mafia to have it in the first round, or any round for that matter. Randomization makes more sense than assuring it to a TP.

To me, Peaches passing me the kit looks good on him because it would make sense for the mafia to want to keep it out of the hands of the TP. The twinblade kit isn't super dangerous or anything, but it's still not something you'd want to just give up for the hell of it IMO...

Which is why it would make sense for him to pass it on if he was mafia. Easy way to help avoid suspicion early. I'm not advocating lynching him, but it is worth considering.

Vote Master Radishes

Too quiet, it's like he's not even playing.

Vote King Heffy for missing all the pages of analysis I've written.

Wait, I'm apparently playing? Oh. Okay. I guess my post saying I didn't have the time for it wasn't worded very well.

(Cue the "this is a ploy, MR must be Mafia!" posts in 3...2...)

Looks that way.

But if I sign up I'm just going to be like last game where I make a half-hearted attempt and then disappear.

To be fair, that's not a very strong statement. At no point do I say the words "I'm", "not", or "playing" in any reasonable sequence.

Okay. New plan. Lurk all game, survive to the very end when there are 3 of us left (1 Mafia and 2 TP), and, with the game ultimately in my hands, fail convince the other TP this wasn't a scheme, and allow the Mafia to win with my lynching. Let's make it happen, folks.

Wow I totally forgot I signed up for this!

I don't think MR would intentionally draw attention to himself by the last few posts if he was using that as a ploy... Unless perhaps he's playing some mind game here.

I'm a little suspicious of Peaches. If I had the twinblade pack, I sure as hell wouldn't announce it. Even if I did, I'm not sure why you would pass that along right away.

For now, vote Peaches just in case to avoid God-kill. I'll try to check back later to see if there are any developments, in which case I'd change my vote.

Which is why it would make sense for him to pass it on if he was mafia. Easy way to help avoid suspicion early. I'm not advocating lynching him, but it is worth considering.

How has that logic worked for you in the past? :)

What's the point? If I use the kill on one of his teammates, that ends up being a pretty horrible gamble just to "appear" clean (read: not confirmed).

I disagree.

Yeah, my wording might have been a bit poor there because I don't really put too much effort into typing out what I wanted on mobile. I still think he's not cleared though.

Still think VIC would be a decent investigation. Also would be nice to see one of BM's lists instead of barely avoiding a godkill. Finally, I4tc sticks out to me although looks like he's still up for a godkill. Dral and Zfetch also stick out as unusually inactive.

This is my first post lol not sure how I stick out. I'm Kanye. Or a Kanye. Still not totally sure how this Kanye game works.

Anyways I'll be watching the bachelor finale tonight and probably won't post again tonight. Don't want to be god killed so

vote dral

This is my first post lol not sure how I stick out. I'm Kanye. Or a Kanye. Still not totally sure how this Kanye game works.

Anyways I'll be watching the bachelor finale tonight and probably won't post again tonight. Don't want to be god killed so

vote dral

Sticking out for inactivity.

Archived