The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This might make you hate Duncan Keith a little less

Keith is still a scumbag. Yes it's good he does stuff like this, but to put it in perspective, damn near every hockey player contributes to charity, helps in the community etc.

Not every player goes out of his way to deliberately hurt other players, mock injured players etc.

Lots of NHL hockey players / teams do charity work. This video campaign is just that, a video campaign. There are hundreds of other charity efforts that don't have a nice video / news campaign to help it go viral.

The idea wasn't even his. The little girl's parents wanted Duncan Keith to get involved, so he agreed. Did he even drop a dime of his pay cheque on curing this disease??

One elbow didn't change my opinion of him, but neither did this video.

Changes nothing ..

And this is why we love you. Thanks for speaking words of wisdom and slapping elbowing some sense into me. With you, brutha. Hate (They tried to fool me and almost pulled me over to the dark side). Whew, back.

And this is why we love you. Thanks for speaking words of wisdom and slapping some sense into me. With you, brutha. Hate. (They tried to fool me and almost pulled me over to the dark side). Whew, back.

Geez .. and here I thought you was asleep at the switch! .. :)

Archived