The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian Autograph Session

Ace The Creator

Awesome! I'll be there in my Kassian Jersey. I hope to get him to sign my jersey instead of the picture. Then frame it & hang it on my wall

It will most likely still cost you money to get the Jersey signed. The store owner and Kassian both make money doing it.

It will most likely still cost you money to get the Jersey signed. The store owner and Kassian both make money doing it.

No charity involved? IIRC there is usually a charity getting the proceeds but I could be wrong...

Yeah Ruperkid, just talked to Labamba and lolClarkson. They said they're comin too. LolClarkson mentioned that he wanted his Leafs Jersey signed too.

Hey Thema, I wouldn't be able to make it but give Kassian a bug hug and a kiss for me. Much thanks!

What all five of them are going? :shock:

Let me guess: They're dressing up as the Village people, right? (I bet lolClarkson pouts until they let him be the cop)

Oh I just talked to Nuck Nit and he said is out. Something about refunding his Hodgson jersey or something. I told him to bring it anyways as it does have number 9 on it. I am pretty sure Kassian probably wouldn't mind...

Too cheap to pay for an autograph....

Oh I just talked to Nuck Nit and he said is out. Something about refunding his Hodgson jersey or something. I told him to bring it anyways as it does have number 9 on it. I am pretty sure Kassian probably wouldn't mind...

I'd heard Kassian has a restraining order on Nit and LolClarkson.

No charity involved? IIRC there is usually a charity getting the proceeds but I could be wrong...

It depends on the athletes and store owners. Some athletes use signings as a source of revenue especially after they retire. What Kass will do with his cut, who knows?

Archived