The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver road rage incident leads to 'instant karma' arrest

hsedin33

The news said the road rage guy's mother was in their car. I wonder how she felt when her son was cuffed and arrested.

Also, when your mom is in your car, don't you behave yourself? I always drive slowly and carefully when my mother is in my car.

The news said the road rage guy's mother was in their car. I wonder how she felt when her son was cuffed and arrested.

Also, when your mom is in your car, don't you behave yourself? I always drive slowly and carefully when my mother is in my car.

You're right, she got out at 2:27 of the video. Weird I didn't even notice that

Obviously that punk was lucky.

Ever get your arm caught when the windows rolls up? It's like nearly impossible to remove. A simple rolling up the window plus a reversed 90 degrees bending by the driver and that aggressor would be withering in agony on the ground with a broken arm. A simple claim of self-defense and the victim of the punch would be "LOL.... GG no re!"

In all fairness there are a lot of bad drivers in this city that make me want to get out and punch them....

The worst it's ever come to is a flying coffee from my car to theirs and even then you've got to really set me off (it only happened once)

Honestly sounds like you have anger issues. There's no defending this guy.

Unless someone is purposely trying to hit you or something, there's no place for road rage.

Two other people got out of there vehicles so the guy with the camera is more of a coward

Maybe he didn't get out of his car cause it wasn't at all necessary for him to get out of his car. It's not like the guy was still attacking people or doing anything else dangerous. The guy even got back into his car for a while. No need for everyone to get out of their car and form a crowd.

Archived