The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Possible Round 1 Matchup Predictions?

IbanezRG

Actually you have no way to know my hockey playing ability, you are just pulling it out your bum bum.

BUT

it is proven in this thread you don't understand how the playoff works.

It's also proven that you get defensive very easily likely indicating that you see logic and truth in my statements, which to me is enough.

It's a similar comparison to guitarists who know theory but have no actual ear for music versus guitarists who only play from sound and a mild understanding of theory.

IE: Some kid on youtube who learns tabs like a mathbook versus Stevie Ray Vaughn.

IE: People who like to follow and track stats closely but don't truly understand the feeling of the game versus eople who understand the game from a players perspective and just loosley follow stats.

:lol:

I am not defensive at all, you starting trolling me, when I pointed out the IMPOSSIBILTY of your prediction, you felt worthy starting a thread about. Then you comment on my hockey and guitar skills? When you have no clue if I can do either. It like me calling you a bad driver or a bad putter in golf.

I am not defensive at all, you starting trolling me, when I pointed out the IMPOSSIBILTY of your prediction, you felt worthy are starting a thread about. Then you comment on my hockey and guitar skills? When you have no clue if I can do either. It like me calling you a bad driver or a bad putter is golf.

:rolleyes: This isn't trolling, if you consider this trolling, then you choosing to attack my prediction without actually commenting on the topic was trolling. What else am I to assume if you decide to ignore the topic? I could care less how unlikely or immpossible it is, ive beaten the odds before. (Unless it is enfact, immpossible, which I admit I'm not sure about.)

If you're required to meet some unwritten standard to start a discussion topic on this board then whats the point of even having a discussion board? why don't we just remove the forum alltogether and exclusively PM eachother, that way the royal members like yourself don't have to be bothered by the peasents. :P

Go Canucks go

If the drought is going to end any time soon, this year might be one of the safest bets in a while.

Yeah, especially since there really isn't any clear powerhouse that could win it this year. If those standings hold true, if Winnipeg upsets Nashville, and Minny upsets Anaheim, the west would be completely wide open for the taking. I can see Vancouver taking Chicago or St. Louis the distance.

I want a cgy-Van match up not because they're a less intimidating team up as the Kings but I want to reignite that rivalry that has shrivelled since they started to suck the last few years.

A good'ol Canadian team playoff series is always a beautiful thing

Although without giordano the rest of the way, cgy will get pushed out by la so that's who we will play in the first round and it's gonna be a doozy

Ideal situation to close out the regular season, would be going on a HUGE run(12-2-2, for 26 pts). At the same time, Anaheim flounders, finishing 7-7. We'd win the Pacific Div by a point! Hopefully matching up with a weak, beat-up, & sliding wildcard team.

Pac Div...

Van-106 pts

Ana-105

...I'd like this a lot.

Flames would be perfect. They'd make us work for it but lack the game breakers to blow us open and get us rattled. Couldn't be a better team to face in the first round and get our feet wet.

I'm a guy who wants LA (yes, I'm serious) but I would love to see Horvat shut down Monahan and us Taking the series :)

Archived