Canucks Community

{GDT} - Canucks vs Kings - March 12 2015 - 7:00 pm

hatedkid666

Who?

Vancouver Canucks and LA Kings

When?

March 12 2015 at 7:00 pm

Where?

Rogers Arena (Keep it as loud as last game :towel: )

Why?

So the Canucks can prove they can beat the kings and so the kings don't make the playoffs.

How?

By playing a team effort!

Vancouver Canucks home record: 18-12-1

LA Kings away record: 10-14-6

Projected Lineups:

Vancouver Canucks

Henrik Sedin - Daniel Sedin - Zack Kassian

Shawn Matthias - Nick Bonino - Radim Vrbata

Derek Dorsett - Linden Vey - Alex Burrows

Ronalds Kenins - Bo "Scorvat" Horvat - Jannik Hansen

Alex Edler - Chris Tanev

Dan Hamhuis - Luca Sbisa

Ryan Stanton - Frank Corrado

Eddie Lack

LA Queens

Marian Gaborik - Anze Kopitar - Dwight King

Trevor Lewis - Jeff Carter - Tyler Toffoli

Kyle Clifford - Nick Shore - Dustin Brown

Jordan Nolan - Jarret Stoll - Justin Williams

Robyn Regehr - Drew Doughty

Jake Muzzin - Matt Greene

Brayden McNabb - Andrej Sekera

Jonathan Quick

Edit: I know its early but I'm excited. How can you not be?

Kass vs Nolan. I wish Bieksa was back for this game, we need another tough guy in our line up. Kassian and Dorsett can't do it every game.

Too bad Matthias plays so soft for how big he is. Can't remember last time he had an actual big hit.

Matthias does not play soft.

There is something about the Kings that makes me hate them more than any other team.

Bandwagon fans, Their Twitter Account, Dustin Brown, The fact that their name is the Kings. Sick and tired of all of it !

I desperately want the Canucks to - no I need the Canucks to show some massive heart and fortitude. Core guys gotta lead this group and show the Kings that they're not gonna lay down for them.

Let the Kings know that they're coming into our backyard and that they aren't gonna dictate this game. Show em that there is no way in hell the Nucks are gonna let them leave with our points.

60 minute effort, bone crunching hits, hussle, focus, standing up for team mates no matter what. I hope the whole arena will be electrifying all night, fans can make a difference.

Time for the Canucks to knock the crowns off the Kings, spit in there face, and send their asses to an early golf season.

Show no respect, we know they won't.

Kenins has to be in the lineup. I have no idea why the coach has a hard on for MCMillan lately..

I think he's probably banged up a little bit. He had a pretty rough ride a couple games ago. I'd imagine they want kenins to be 100% for playoffs and gave him a little extra rest. His play has not warranted a scratch at all.

Just speculation but I can't see any reason willie would sit him if he's 100% healthy.

I don't get the hate on McMillan. He's exactly as advertised when he came here; good defensively, fast as hell, and a really hard worker. Solid fourth line guy if you ask me. Should be an excellent depth guy going into the playoffs.

As for this game. It's going to be a real test for the Nux as the Kings have had our number for the past few seasons now. HUGE win if they can get it versus a desperate Kings team that everybody is scared to face in the playoffs.

I don't get the hate on McMillan. He's exactly as advertised when he came here; good defensively, fast as hell, and a really hard worker. Solid fourth line guy if you ask me. Should be an excellent depth guy going into the playoffs.

As for this game. It's going to be a real test for the Nux as the Kings have had our number for the past few seasons now. HUGE win if they can get it versus a desperate Kings team that everybody is scared to face in the playoffs.

I don't think the hate is there merely because people don't like McMillan, but more the fact that he is getting ice-time over players like Kenins who has been an absolute monster with great presence, forechecking and scoring.

I personally like McMillan's attitude and I think he would be a great 4th liner when this team suffers injuries, but when we have a relatively healthy forward group as it has been trending towards, I don't see why McMillan should be getting ice-time over the likes of Kenins or Vey.

I too think McMillan will be an essential piece if we go on a deep run and injuries begin to pile up, but I just don't see why he's currently getting ice-time over players like Kenins when he hasn't proved he deserves it over other players.

*This is assuming Kenins isn't suffering from injuries*

Archived