The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bench Vey, Mattias Center 3rd line, Kassian 3rd line, Burrows 1st

*Buzzsaw*

Vey is a rookie getting treated like a veteran on this team for some reason. Probably because we gave up Garrison for him. Scratch him fast. I say go back to our starting lineup (or similar):

Sedin - Sedin - Vbrata

Higgins - Bonino - Burrows

Dorsett - Matthias - Kassian

Kenins - Horvat - Hansen

Were the Kings that good - ah, nope, we were just that bad. . .

GEE, I wonder how many games Zack would have been benched by Willie D if it were he that gave the puck up rather than Hammer giving it up when the third goal went in.

We can't score because we don't shoot; tonight we couldn't pass if our life depended on it and we couldn't defend. Best one on defense tonight was Radim Vrbata. Wonder if we could clone him.

OMG, more beer please . . .

I hate to be one of those guys... and don't take this the wrong way Buzzsaw but couldn't a thread like this be posted in the PGT or GDT (of the next game we play)? What are we really suppose to discuss here? Whether we think your line up changes are an improvement? If we think we know of better ones? If I come up with an alternate idea like move Horvat to the 2nd line and have Kassian play with him is that worthy of a new thread...

It's the proverbial shuffling of them Titanic deck chairs..also get the DJ to play groovy tunes as the ship takes on water, right?

Forgettaboutit..there's a few teams still, where you need the 1st goal(& a buncha breaks) to go your way. Our team's progress shouldn't be confused with delusions of grandeur.

What TL/JB/ & Willie do to upgrade personnel is of greater import.

Archived