The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game of the Doctor [Game Over, You have been Converted!]

Where's Wellwood

Might as well get this started right away, TP Specials PM me now!

I'm "The 8th doctor"

I get to save someone not named Zfetch this round, and the ability "regenerates" to someone else, except "I can't pick who".
I'm pretty much medkit, without the power of choosing who to give it to.
After this round, I then become regular TP, so this is the only round I get to save someone.

PM ME!!!

After hearing from the people of CDC about the scary situation, The Doctor knew he needed help in stopping the Daleks, who were actually humans turned into Dalek puppets, among other dark forces. He met up with his old friend Captain Jack Harkness, and informed him of the problem.

"Jack, I need you to go to the planet of CDC. Here's the cooridinates."

"Doctor, you're the one with a TARDIS. Can't you fly us there?"

"I can't go there. It's far too dangerous and I'm running low on regenerations. I want you to go find one of my past selves and go to CDC with him. He'll have plenty of regenerations left. Oh and take River Song with you. She isn't afraid to kill."

"Neither am I."

"Yes Jack, but I need to you investigate. Let River handle the killing. Here, take my sonic screwdriver. Use it well. And it's the only way my past self would trust you."

So Jack, being a Time Agent, went back in time and found the Eighth Doctor.

"Who are you?" the Doctor said.

Jack showed him the screwdriver. "I'm Captain Jack Harkness. One of your future incarnations gave us a job to do. Here's the coordinates to CDC. Let's go!"

Roles have been handed out. The game has begun.

Allons-y!

Archived