The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Have we found our Moen line?

thejazz97

We did have a line like that in 2011 with Torres Lapierre and Hansen the problem in 2011 was that that line should have been our 4th line but ended up as our 3rd line due to injuries, And most of the guys who ended upon our 4th line shouldn't have been in the NHL.

No the problem was that they were our most productive line

That's an unnecessary comparison. Effectiveness-wise of course I'd hope they could become that strong defensively too, but to place that kind of expectation on two rookies is asking for trouble, and it'd be better for us if Horvat and Kenny could become more than just shutdown checkers. In fact, seeing how capable our rookies are at going to the net I think our duo has a strong future as a top-9 two-way duo that's not just shutdown.

Hopefully Richardson could anchor a strong defensive line though. He's shown that he could have an effect on the effectiveness of the PK and defense, and a line of Richie, Higgins (they connected yesterday) and say Burr or Hansen could be a strong play-driving unit.

Horvat pulled off 2 sick dekes last night. He's got better hands then I expected.

Kenins is really poised with the puck also, one of the better passers on our team.

I always knew Bo had slick hands I just didn't realise he was as fast as he appears. Kenins passing is sublime sometimes. I can't believe the gaps he sees at full speed. That is why I jokingly asked if they are the natural heirs to the Twins mantle.

I always knew Bo had slick hands I just didn't realise he was as fast as he appears. Kenins passing is sublime sometimes. I can't believe the gaps he sees at full speed. That is why I jokingly asked if they are the natural heirs to the Twins mantle.

Yeah his speed has really improved. I always knew he could pull off toe drags, but his quick hands last night surprised me.

Kenins is a beauty, going to be fun to watch him in the playoffs.

Pronger Neids like having Weber n Doughty on your team.

Since Clendinning plays like Nieds, and Sbisa was traded for Pronger, I guess that means we're gonna take it this year.

Minny beats Nashville, Chicago-STL beat each up for 7 games, LA beats Anaheim, and Hammond doesnt let up more then 2 goals til SCF. After Baertschi destroys CGY single handed, home advantage entire playoffs, then a repeat of SCF 100 years ago. Gotta rock the Millionaire's jerseys

I bet in few weeks its back to Dorsett with Hansen and Boris Horvatski. Kenins n Clendinning gonna go help Green win a Calder Cup. Then we lose him like Carlyle, Noel, and Arniel. My guess young Arizona Coyotes once Tibbett finds an out in his deal. Toronto n Edmonton gonna battle over him, offerin 20 mil over 3 yrs.

If we win, Markstrom traded for a low 2nd and B prospect to teams that miss out on O'Connor. He's gonna receive a one way deal at 1.54mil. Pretty expensive 3rd goalie if he somehow stays

I bet in few weeks its back to Dorsett with Hansen and Boris Horvatski. Kenins n Clendinning gonna go help Green win a Calder Cup. Then we lose him like Carlyle, Noel, and Arniel. My guess young Arizona Coyotes once Tibbett finds an out in his deal. Toronto n Edmonton gonna battle over him, offerin 20 mil over 3 yrs.

If we win, Markstrom traded for a low 2nd and B prospect to teams that miss out on O'Connor. He's gonna receive a one way deal at 1.54mil. Pretty expensive 3rd goalie if he somehow stays

Kenins and Bo have good chemistry. Calder Cups are important, but Stanley Cups are more important. Kenins and Clendening will stay with the big club until we're out of the playoffs.

Archived