The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

March 15

aeromotacanucks

http://news.yahoo.com/nearly-million-demonstrate-against-brazils-president-police-184719456.html

http://news.yahoo.com/nearly-1-million-brazilians-protest-rousseff-economic-woes-185949833--business.html

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/03/15/393185936/massive-protests-against-brazils-president-seek-her-ouster

March 15...

a day that will very probably be deeply inside the Brazilian history called "the day we fU$%&ed the commies"

millions on street demanding the end of the "government" of Dilma Rousself and it´s party called PT (Partido dos Trabalhadores=Workers Party). on many ways, from the impeachment to the military intervention...

families joined together, moms, dads, kids. everybody going to the streets to protest wearing any clothes they have. including the Brazilian Soccer Team...

around the globe. in USA, in Canada, in Europe, in Asia. Brazilians were pissed and decided to protest in front of our embassies. they are there using our money. so if we pay them, we have the right to do so.

in good and old portuguese. we had enought!

in my city (untill the end of this month). more than 90.000 people on a space with 2km lenght. people shouting "Fora Dilma! Fora PT! Fora Comunas!" (Get Out Dilma, Get Out PT, Get out Commies). people ending their personal diferences to join a sense of "we can do it together".

Brasilia, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro. more than 1 million each. people protesting to end the communist government that led the economy to the caos. PT believes that Cuba and Venezuela have the "dream of the ideal government"...

BUT it´s not. Venezuela is dragged to the caos, Cuba will soon become capitalist and North Korea only exist because China and Russia allow the fat kid stay there...

our currency is doomed. 12 years ago with 1,70R$ you could buy 1US$. noy we need 3,30R$ to buy 1US$ and things are geting worse. oil going higher and higher. the gasoline is so expensive than now ride a car is something considered "non necessary because the gas is expensive"

the food is also geting expensive. a coutry that export food to Russia and China cannot feed its own people. how China and Russia would eat if our food production is geting lower and lower?

Petrobras. the biggest Brazilian company. also doomed, people in USA and Canada demanding their rights and their money and they are right. the corruption is geting higher and higher. Petrobras is becoming incompetent and lower. the commies are taking over too much...

Today was the day where people burned red flags, said louder and louder "there´s no red in our flag", demanded a change, ignored political parties, sang the national anthem for hours and hours.

Families, singles, kids of all ages. this day might become the day where we kicked the commies out of here.

today might become a historic day for the Brazilian people. because Brazilians will ask you.

"where were you on March 15, 2015?"

I was there, on streets, with my family. demanding a change. a REAL change...

Enought commies! we´re not Cuba! we don´t need a Castro here! there´s no red on our flag!

Part-MVD-Mvd6672902-1-1-0.jpg

2015-03-15T185949Z_1007000001_LYNXMPEB2E

Hate to say it. But Brazil has has lots of problems with it's debt and currency back to the 70's.

Brazil has lots of pluses, industry, energy, agriculture, but it's bond rating is one step above junk.

In North America we're experiencing the opposite. I swear we're getting closer to fascism every day.

Hate to say it. But Brazil has has lots of problems with it's debt and currency back to the 70's.

Brazil has lots of pluses, industry, energy, agriculture, but it's bond rating is one step above junk.

In North America we're experiencing the opposite. I swear we're getting closer to fascism every day.

:rolleyes:

ok. now I´m scared...

let see if my grandpha still have this one:

Dez_Cruzeiros_-_Frente.jpg

sooner or later I might use this. if PT continues rulling this country...

I saw a story about this on Last Week Tonight. They accused Rousseff and her government of taking bribes in excess of $800 million.

Also, they said that Petrobras has been accused of skimming over 3 billion in inflated contracts. Rousseff hasn't been named specifically (she says she knew nothing about it) but it happened on her watch...

Sounds to me like her ouster is overdue.

I saw a story about this on Last Week Tonight. They accused Rousseff and her government of taking bribes in excess of $800 million.

Also, they said that Petrobras has been accused of skimming over 3 billion in inflated contracts. Rousseff hasn't been named specifically (she says she knew nothing about it) but it happened on her watch...

Sounds to me like her ouster is overdue.

link please...

sure. Dilma never knew about this. you know Billions of US$ flowing around and sure it´s nothing <_<

Archived