The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bye Bye Kassian [Proposal]

So i dont frequent this part of forums often because i find most of the proposals are stupid and the only reason they as posted are because they work in NHL 15

So as many have heard by now Kassian fell out of favorite with Desjardin earlier in the year, but has seem to at least try and lisen to what Desjardin as told him. Over the last couple of games I've noticed Kassian has started to play more undisciplined.

With the recent inflex of prospects between 20-23 and both Vey and Baertschi HAVING to make the team next year, i think Kassian is going to be the odd man out.

Lineup wise is makes sense

Sedins- Burrows

Higgins-Bonino-Vrbata

Hansen-Horvat-Kenins (this line will probably never be broken up)

Dorsett-Matthias/Richardson (depends who Benning signs)-Baertschi (will probably switch with the horvat line for 3rd line ice time)

Vey

So by now most of you are either shaking your head or has stopped reading so it is,

Colorado

Kassian

Van

Kyle Wood

2015 3rd

At first it may not look like much but, Wood is a defence man who has 16 goals and stands at 6'5 217 pounds. Which could help fill the lack of Physical, Heavy shotting defence the canucks dont have.

As for Replacing Kassian he could easily be replace with Virtanen, or Cassels in a couple of years.

Colorado is just a good defenceman away from a playoff spot, but with them having a high pick this year they will probably fill that need with their 1st round pick. Also they could also acquire a Defenceman in a potential O'reilly trade

So i dont frequent this part of forums often because i find most of the proposals are stupid and the only reason they as posted are because they work in NHL 15

So as many have heard by now Kassian fell out of favorite with Desjardin earlier in the year, but has seem to at least try and lisen to what Desjardin as told him. Over the last couple of games I've noticed Kassian has started to play more undisciplined.

With the recent inflex of prospects between 20-23 and both Vey and Baertschi HAVING to make the team next year, i think Kassian is going to be the odd man out.

Lineup wise is makes sense

Sedins- Burrows

Higgins-Bonino-Vrbata

Hansen-Horvat-Kenins (this line will probably never be broken up)

Dorsett-Matthias/Richardson (depends who Benning signs)-Baertschi (will probably switch with the horvat line for 3rd line ice time)

Vey

So by now most of you are either shaking your head or has stopped reading so it is,

Colorado

Kassian

Van

Kyle Wood

2015 3rd

At first it may not look like much but, Wood is a defence man who has 16 goals and stands at 6'5 217 pounds. Which could help fill the lack of Physical, Heavy shotting defence the canucks dont have.

As for Replacing Kassian he could easily be replace with Virtanen, or Cassels in a couple of years.

Colorado is just a good defenceman away from a playoff spot, but with them having a high pick this year they will probably fill that need with their 1st round pick. Also they could also acquire a Defenceman in a potential O'reilly trade

woah buddy cool it

I really want to watch Vey and Baertschi protect the Sedins, intimidate the opposition into not taking liberties, and beat the crap out of another guy when he steps over the line.

Ya right. What Kassian brings is not replaceable by anyone in our organization at this point.

Kyle Wood and a 3rd.....and you say OTHER people's proposals are stupid?

Archived