The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Leafs Mascot Carlton The Bear Asks To Be Traded

Carlton has even had it with the Leafs LOL

http://www.intrepidreporter.ca/sports//toronto-maple-leafs-mascot-asks-to-be-traded

carlton_zpsvaxqzxqe.jpg

Toronto Maple Leafs Mascot Asks To Be Traded

March 10, 2015

TORONTO, ONTARIO - In an unprecedented move, Toronto Maple Leafs mascot, Carlton the Bear, has asked to be traded.

After another lack luster defeat on home ice, Carlton threw his jersey on the ice in frustration.

Nobody will do the wave because there are so many suits in the crowd. Kids are crying cause the team is losing. The game isnt even over and fans are streaming for the exits faster than Phil Kessel back checks, Ive had enough, I want to be traded to a contender.

The news set the hockey rumor mill ablaze as three franchises, the Rangers, Flyers and Oilers currently do not have a mascot. However, hockey insider, Darren Dreger, confirmed that Carlton the Bear would not waive his no-trade clause to go to Edmonton.

Ill do anything to get outta here. Ill take a dump at center ice and wipe my ass with Charmin Ultra if thats what it takes.

Dreger confirmed that Leafs GM, Dave Nonis has set the asking price for Carlton at 3 first round picks, but then quickly volunteered to fill the mascot vacancy when he gets fired any day now.

Nice piece of self-depracating humour there.

Fans leaving faster than a Kessel backcheck....good stuff. I approve.

He'll bring a better return than Kessel as well.

My lowball opening offer would be Jason Botchford - I'd offer more, but Toronto tends to ruin it's prospects.

Nice piece of self-depracating humour there.

Fans leaving faster than a Kessel backcheck....good stuff. I approve.

He'll bring a better return than Kessel as well.

My lowball opening offer would be Jason Botchford - I'd offer more, but Toronto tends to ruin it's prospects.

to be fair, my deceased grandma moves faster than a Kessel backcheck...

also, I'd throw in gallager.

to be fair, my deceased grandma moves faster than a Kessel backcheck...

also, I'd throw in gallager.

I hope you mean Tony Gallagher...

Actually, I think the word gallagher should be used as a noun. When someone says, or writes something incredibly stupid....

eg: "Hey, that was incredibly stupid. Maybe you want to try again. But don't worry, we'll give you a gallagher on that one."

I hope you mean Tony Gallagher...

Actually, I think the word gallagher should be used as a noun. When someone says, or writes something incredibly stupid....

eg: "Hey, that was incredibly stupid. Maybe you want to try again. But don't worry, we'll give you a gallagher on that one."

yeah that's the one, I don't mind that i didn't spell his name right at all.

Archived