The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are the Canucks switching jerseys?

VANcanucks92

I feel like with Trevors comments awhile ago on 1040 that they are going to change, its kind of ratteling because I dont know what jersey to buy when Im buying jerseys, orca or stick. Whats the safe bet? I hope if they do they make the third the primary.

I don't think it matters if they switch, and which jersey you buy. It's still represents the Canucks, regardless of what era the jersey is from. I love seeing people in older jerseys.

I have older jerseys aswell, 2 skate jerseys, but I like having a current jersey aswell

If they change jersey's they better pick one that is better than the current one.

I feel like with this jersey we finally found that "ageless classic" like the Bruins, Red Wings, Canadians, Flames, Oilers and Maple Leafs haven't needed to change their jersey because they finally found one that worked.

I think with our last jersey change we are in the same boat.

Let's just get rid of the godawful VANCOUVER across the front. There are no other teams named Canucks in the league, we don't need to state the city.

Would look way to plain without it, it worked best on the WCE jerseys because it was in the actual team colors, now its just silver and black

Archived