The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are the Canucks switching jerseys?

VANcanucks92

I feel like with Trevors comments awhile ago on 1040 that they are going to change, its kind of ratteling because I dont know what jersey to buy when Im buying jerseys, orca or stick. Whats the safe bet? I hope if they do they make the third the primary.

Safe bet? Don't buy any until the answer to your question is blatantly obvious.

CanucksSkateJersey.jpg

Wow. I remember seeing these mock ups leading up to the last jersey change in 08. They're alright, maybe it's the sub par photoshop job but I feel like they look like minor league jerseys or something. I'd love to see the skate back though!

I just hope it's nothing new. Retweek something we already have. Most logical for me would be - home and away stick and rink(current one) with JC in a roundel as a shoulder patch. alternate black jersey skate log 94 style. Drop the Millionaires or use it as Outdoor classic only - we are the Canucks.

I just hope it's nothing new. Retweek something we already have. Most logical for me would be - home and away stick and rink(current one) with JC in a roundel as a shoulder patch. alternate black jersey skate log 94 style. Drop the Millionaires or use it as Outdoor classic only - we are the Canucks.

Agreed. Go with the current third as the home jersey and make a white version of that.

As for the third, bring back the black skate with some slight tweak.

I have both jerseys but like I said, If im going to get a new one It would be ratteling if they changed anytime soon lol

U have to wear the exact jersey they are currently wearing ? I don't get it. Why would u have to buy new stuff. The old stuff would still be fine to wear.

I don't think it matters if they switch, and which jersey you buy. It's still represents the Canucks, regardless of what era the jersey is from. I love seeing people in older jerseys.

Jerseys are like cars, there cool new and cool old but never all that cool when it's a relatively new outdated model.

The stick-in-rink logo on our 3rd jerseys sucks, if they are going that route then bring back the original one.

I also really like our jerseys now, the "Vancouver" written on the jersey looks good to me. Especially if you travel somewhere around the world and with the jersey people know where you're from. I also love the Orca, it's a beast of a logo.

If we are to switch though then I'd rather switch to Johnny Canuck over stick-in-rink, Flying V, and the skate one.

Wow. I remember seeing these mock ups leading up to the last jersey change in 08. They're alright, maybe it's the sub par photoshop job but I feel like they look like minor league jerseys or something. I'd love to see the skate back though!

The colours just don't work for the skate design (not enough contrast between colours or something). It ends up looking a little "limp" to me.

Archived