The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Without Kassian ?

snucks

How are they doing without Kassian ? I think Kassian needs to play more. He gives them one more tough guy on a team surely lacking in toughness. He is a fan favorite and really brings something special to the games.I think the team needs him, just like like they need Burrows. They maybe don't Vey or Bonino, and Edler has lost it again.

when kassians agressive and making plays, yeah he can be a fan favourite, and most importantly a spark plug. This team can lack some flair at time which can be important to contributing to the teams confidence and energy, as well creating a better energy around rogers arena

How are they doing without Kassian ? I think Kassian needs to play more. He gives them one more tough guy on a team surely lacking in toughness. He is a fan favorite and really brings something special to the games.I think the team needs him, just like like they need Burrows. They maybe don't Vey or Bonino, and Edler has lost it again.

Hes injured?

Yes he is injured. He is having back trouble. Otherwise he would be playing. There is no point in criticizing the Canucks for not playing him (if that is the intent). He will play when he is healthy.

Not sure why the OP mentioned Edler. Obviously Edler and Kassian play different positions. And Edler has had a great year, even though he did not have a strong game against Columbus.

dean-head-shake.gif

For those who feel the need to start a thread but can't think something up here's a few ideas.

1. Kassian- future hall of famer?

2. Kassian- In the dog house?

3. Kassian- Is he over rated?

4. Kassian- Is he under rated?

5. Kassian- Who is he really?

For those who feel the need to start a thread but can't think something up here's a few ideas.

1. Kassian- future hall of famer?

2. Kassian- In the dog house?

3. Kassian- Is he over rated?

4. Kassian- Is he under rated?

5. Kassian- Who is he really?

You forgot:

Kassian? Do we really need him?

Archived