The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Kings

-Vintage Canuck-

I already apologized on page 2 of the thread, Marchy. Do I have to apologize again? If so, I'm sorry...though to my defense, it was more trash talking rather than lack of faith in the team (I'm of the mind that the Canucks can always play better. Even today, though the Canucks outshot them 42-26, the Kings carried the play for the better part of the game).

Ive been a big fan of this team for over 30 years and I thought they were going to lose. Its not like i was pulling that sentiment out of my rear, they have a horrid record against the kings the past couple years. When things started to look the same at the start of the game I admit I didnt have faith, based on precedent....

dont know why we should apologize to anyone for being passionate fans!

I am pleased.

Despite them taking a few cheap shots at the boys, they stayed focused and on task. Seems the Kings get rattled if the other team doesn't...doesn't work into their gameplan.

Just keep playing hard and don't get left behind. Sometimes they get sucked into that, but they kept driving. Eddie was a big part of this win.

And I like this "got your back" theme he's bringing. A lot.

The Canucks should just come into the arena and wave the white flag of surrender. We give up! Just take the 2 points and call it off. Please spare us! Its useless to fight. The Kings are vastly superior to the Canucks and the Canucks just simply don't have what it takes to beat them. Just accept your inferior status and bow down to the masters. lol.

Won't mean a thing if we choke tomorrow.

Don't think you're a troll but wow, way to sound like one! Got to wonder who peed in your cornflakes today.

But as for meaning, let's start with taking both points and denying both to the much despised Kings.

Both were done today, regardless of what happens tomorrow.

Maybe you guys wanna keep predicting Canucks losses in the GDT. Seems to work.

But seriously, (and I don't want to sound like apollo), there was a totally embarrassing lack of faith displayed by some of you people in what is supposed to be "your team". Shots were 42-26 Vancouver. No amount of disgusting reffing or Kings goonery could stop them today.

So yeah, in short, what are the haters gonna say about this one?

It's not unreasonable given past history that we would lose this game. We all hoped Canucks would win of course though. I saw no one saying how bad this team was in the GDT. It was more of "Kings have our number, so I think we'll lose, but I hope we're wrong" type deal. Even then without the 5 on 3 Powerplay we would probably be in OT right now biting our nails. We had a great game, but we had some luck too. There's no need to call anyone out and I doubt anyone on here was hoping the Canucks would lose as you imply. Realism does not mean haterism. Let's just all celebrate the hard fought win by our favourite team. Go Canucks Go!

Ive been a big fan of this team for over 30 years and I thought they were going to lose. Its not like i was pulling that sentiment out of my rear, they have a horrid record against the kings the past couple years. When things started to look the same at the start of the game I admit I didnt have faith, based on precedent....

dont know why we should apologize to anyone for being passionate fans!

There's nothing wrong with being rational. This, on the other hand:

The Canucks should just come into the arena and wave the white flag of surrender. We give up! Just take the 2 points and call it off. Please spare us! Its useless to fight. The Kings are vastly superior to the Canucks and the Canucks just simply don't have what it takes to beat them. Just accept your inferior status and bow down to the masters. lol.

Archived