The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks 2015 Playoffs

StevoCanuck

Lul we haven't made the playoffs yet and our schedule gets tough towards the end of the month (Preds, Hawks, Kings, and Blues) . La can still pass us believe it or not.

Yeah ok. Like the canucks haven't beaten them all... (except preds) .. Hawks twice. Blues twice. And obviously our last meeting with kings. I even said the canucks are heating up at the right time during the last few months beating the strong teams. ...

why are we looking so far ahead? realistically there's a fair chance that we can easily lose the next 4 in a row.. all 4 teams we are playing are playing very well right now.. and then the 5th game is against preds.. yes they are in a slump but we look like crap against the preds all years.. we can easily come out of the next 5 games in big trouble.. don't kid yourself the canucks are playing great hockey.. coz really they are not.. we have trouble scoring. except against toronto and philly.. and we needed lack to be very good to come out of the LA game with a win.. yes we out shot them.. but no way does it feel like we were playing better than them..

why are we looking so far ahead? realistically there's a fair chance that we can easily lose the next 4 in a row.. all 4 teams we are playing are playing very well right now.. and then the 5th game is against preds.. yes they are in a slump but we look like crap against the preds all years.. we can easily come out of the next 5 games in big trouble.. don't kid yourself the canucks are playing great hockey.. coz really they are not.. we have trouble scoring. except against toronto and philly.. and we needed lack to be very good to come out of the LA game with a win.. yes we out shot them.. but no way does it feel like we were playing better than them..

I agree but I think all those teams play the night before. Or most of them do.

Sched. Isn't as bad as it looks

Who else is excited for the playoffs coming back to vancouver?? I mean i hope its not only me.. At the pace this team is going at. they're making it for sure. And it most likely they're going to pla the flames or kings. Either way. I'm super excited especially if its the flames. btw how nice is it to see the canucks heating up at just the right time?! Beating the stronger teams these last months have been so fun to watch.

Personally i think NHL playoffs are better with the canucks in it because they get under players skin and are irritating/annoying. (my own opinion). I want to hear if you guys are too. I'm waiting patiently to find out the playoff schedule and then i'm booking off my work schedule to be apart of the canucks playoff atmosphere in Vancouver.

Even if its a 1st, ,2nd, or 3rd round exit... i'm happy. This team has bounced back and i'm happy.

And for some reason... I feel the canucks are going to be top 5 in the league next year under Willie Desjardin. The team is getting through the 1st year under him and know the system. Next year could be really remarkable. Everything will be settled in by then and Willie will then know what to do. (which players he need, how to work the powerplay, and how to improve the canucks faceoffs)

I appreciate your positivity, excitement, and optimism Stevo, I feel the same way about the Canucks right now, the future looks bright. Don't let the Negative Nellies get to you, some people enjoy pooping on other peoples' parades.

The odds of losing 5 straight games is the same odds of canucks winning the next 5 straight. The OP didn't say it's time to take the foot off the gas, as going into the playoffs hot is just as important. The likely hood of canucks faltering in the last 10 games would be a major collapse. If it were to happen it would just go to show that they really didn't deserve to make the playoffs. But it's extremely unlikely that would happen. Canucks currently sit with a 94.6% change of making the playoffs.

Lul we haven't made the playoffs yet and our schedule gets tough towards the end of the month (Preds, Hawks, Kings, and Blues) . La can still pass us believe it or not.

Lul you've been on tank nation all year and hoping we lose games and miss the playoffs Lul Lul Lul...

So how does it feel? Why don't you support your team for a change? Lul

Edit: lul

We only need to go 5-5 the rest of the way for LA and Calgary to not pass us.

We only need to go 5-5 the rest of the way for LA and Calgary to not pass us.

other than the 2 gimmes against edmonton and arizona.. it's all tough games coming up for vancouver.. hell even arizona's not a gimme.. given we already lost twice to them and barely beat them last night

Lul you've been on tank nation all year and hoping we lose games and miss the playoffs Lul Lul Lul...

So how does it feel? Why don't you support your team for a change? Lul

Edit: lul

I'm not on tank nation. Lul.

Just don't want the fans here to get unreasonably high expectations for the team cause this team is looking a lot better than it actually is.

I must admit though the New York, Chicago, Boston and LA wins on the road showed how great this team is when they are determined to win. They were character wins that could have easily been loses had one or two things not happened in them.

Archived