The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Game Over] Mafia :: New World Order

Horvat

I hosted a game with 3 mafia teams and an SK (look up the Dungeons and Dragons game)

It was pretty awesome from my POV especially since the SK pretended to be the Vig and kept asking TP specials to contact him when there weren't any...

Lol that game became really funny when the realization hit us that there were no TP.

I was in a PM with Apples (The only TP/Vig/SK/Sheriff/whatever he was) and I pretended to be a TP and said I would save him. He didn't believe me, but at the time he didn't know he was the only TP, and his reaction to finding out he had no chance was hilarious.

My mafia team won that game. It was really fun in PMs, but not much activity in the thread since everyone had something to hide.

I actually gave in this morning and made a Facebook account only social media I have an account on

I only signed up about 2 years ago after resisting for years, because I was moving away from my home turf and wanted to stay in touch with people and all that.

My late start has allowed me to keep my friend list small and mostly void of old high school mates/casual acquaintances who I don't really care about too much. I mean, you soon find out certain people are rather more prolific in posting than you want, but there are ways to ignore them if necessary.

I only signed up about 2 years ago after resisting for years, because I was moving away from my home turf and wanted to stay in touch with people and all that.

My late start has allowed me to keep my friend list small and mostly void of old high school mates/casual acquaintances who I don't really care about too much. I mean, you soon find out certain people are rather more prolific in posting than you want, but there are ways to ignore them if necessary.

I got it with the single purpose of following a few groups easier.

Archived