The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Parents Insisting I Find a Girlfriend: Don't Know How to React

lacrotix

On another note: how do you get laid when you don't want to date anyone and feel bad about using girls for sex?

It's only using them for sex if you pretend to have feeling for them to get into their pants. There are plenty of women out there who also just wanna get laid.

It's only using them for sex if you pretend to have feeling for them to get into their pants. There are plenty of women out there who also just wanna get laid.

but do you really want to deal with "Those type of women"......STD central and usually below average

Ask hips don't lie for advice. He's such a player.

Nobody else could possibly know as much about the opposite gender. A true Adonis.

Sorry for finding a bunch of asocial and meek men tell each other how to be normal funny (moreso in the other thread). I'll rep you for truth though, I love women.

but do you really want to deal with "Those type of women"......STD central and usually below average

You would be surprised. Go to your average college campus, I would bet that the majority of people, or at least a large chunk have engaged in casual sex. These are perfectly normal, intelligent, educated, STD-free people. Many of them are hot and may appear to be "good girls".

Besides, if you're a dude that just wants to get laid, you really have no right to complain about "those types of women". It's better than being manipulative and deceptive. Women have just as much a right to engage in casual sex as men do without being judged.

You would be surprised. Go to your average college campus, I would bet that the majority of people, or at least a large chunk have engaged in casual sex. These are perfectly normal, intelligent, educated people. Many of them are hot and/or otherwise appear to be "good girls".

Besides, if you're a dude that just wants to get laid, you really have no right to complain about "those types of women". It's better than being manipulative and deceptive. Women have just as much a right to engage in casual sex as men do without being judged. If you're worried about STD's, use a rubber and stay away from girls that look like the came from the Downtown Eastside, it's not hard. Yes, there is always a risk, but going to the continent of africa doesn't mean you're gonna get ebola or even come in contact with someone that has ebola.

yeah, but if you visit an ebola quarantine zone, don't be surprised when you start coughing up blood either.

22? And still in school? Too old?!?!?

My wife and I were both 26 when we met and later got married. Going on 10 years now, and happy as ever.

Finish school and live some real life. Get to know who you are as a person before settling down with a possibly permanent partner.

Archived